Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Where do you start? PSG certainly deserved to go through, we can have no complaints bar some poor refereeing over both legs & I'm not talking about just tonight, Hazard was kicked out of the game in both legs & how that Verazzi or whatever his dirty cheating name is stayed on the pitch in both legs is beyond a joke. They are no mugs & it has slipped all but everybody's attention that have spent a shitload, eventually its going to click & I wouldn't be at all surprised if they provided more shocks in the competition & good luck to them.

So now for us, José has everything coming to him after tonight, you simply cannot defend the indefensible, I am like most lost for words after that abomination, I'm shocked by everything I've witnessed tonight, he has to shoulder & have massive shoulders to carry a large portion of responsibility.

That said, it took me nearly 6 pages to read someone on here hit the nail on head, as ffs to concede one goal from a corner is poor but 2 is just unbelievable & that ain't José fault, good grief I've seen better defending on a Sunday league game! Not sure where the rest of our players minds were but only Hazard & Courtois gave any credit, so that leaves 9+ players with a lot to think about....

I'm actually not too disappointed about going out, more so about the shockingly poor performance & let's face it, how many of you really thought we were good enough to win it?

It's all about expectation, mine was to win perhaps a Cup & a decent finish in PL, however being 5 points clear & a game in hand you would expect us to finish it & I would be ecstatic with that before tonight, problem being is if it was our early season form then I would say the league is over - no question but we have been struggling for over 2 months & that's worrying. Though no more distractions & a severe boot up the arse for all concerned we can still have a great season whilst lessons have to be learned no doubt.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true at all. We stopped pressing when Zlatan went off.

We had nothing in the middle whatsoever with Matic so deep and Cesc a pylon. Oscar made it hard for them to play out the back and when he went off and we went to 4-3-3 we sat back and never got near them. Bottom line is Jose got it wrong today in so many ways.

We stopped pressing before that. Doesn't really matter though my point was that we stopped pressing when Oscar was still on the pitch. With or without Oscar we wouldn't have pressed the second half.

Yeah he got it very wrong.

I'm not that mad, we can't win the UCL this season, not ready yet, so what's the point of being there and playing midweek?

Mark my words, we will never win the CL so far as Mou is in charge. He is a football coward and only know how to instruct the team to defend. Give our crop of players to any other top manager and you will see the wonders they will perform.

The red card wasn't too important, they lost a striker, not a dm or cb. Wasn't hard to adjust

Its true. But what we should've done was flood the midfield and got more bodies in around their mids. Force them to hoof it and then regain possession. We allowed them to continue playing when that was the time to stop them playing.

Jose to blame, needs to own up, never seen him lose a tactical battle so decisively

The red card wasn't too important, they lost a striker, not a dm or cb. Wasn't hard to adjust

Playing 10 men is never easy mate. And the player was Ibrahimovic. I hate everything about him but he's dangerous as hell. I'm so pissed off i can't believe we eliminated.We should've dominate the game against 10 men team in the FREAKIN STAMFORD BRIDGE ! And we gaveaway the game two times i just cant believe it..

Mark my words, we will never win the CL so far as Mou is in charge. He is a football coward and only know how to instruct the team to defend. Give our crop of players to any other top manager and you will see the wonders they will perform.

Who would you suggest replace him? You?

Its true. But what we should've done was flood the midfield and got more bodies in around their mids. Force them to hoof it and then regain possession. We allowed them to continue playing when that was the time to stop them playing.

Jose to blame, needs to own up, never seen him lose a tactical battle so decisively

True if chelsea played an attack minded game instead of parking da bus at home they could have won by a large margin

BPL best league in the world ?

No english team in the last 8

Monaco (4th ligue 1) > arsenal (4th PL). Easiest draw they said

PSG (2nd ligue 1) > Chelsea (1st BPL)

I can add liverpool losing to besiktas

C'mon man try harder the BPL is overrated

Look at Carragher's tweet even he knows it

Ya clearly Paris is the best league in the world. Get the fuck outta here you cunt.

The reason Premier league is struggling is because we don't get a break. We play through Christmas and that is the most gruelling schedule at any point in the season. You cunts are sitting in the sun waiting to play Caen...

Notice how I said Paris? One team league you cockboy and you ain't even winning that.

True. We had the same game plan no matter if they had 11, 10, or 9 men. That's what's most frustrating.

Playing 10 men is never easy mate. And the player was Ibrahimovic. I hate everything about him but he's dangerous as hell. I'm so pissed off i can't believe we eliminated.We should've dominate the game against 10 men team in the FREAKIN STAMFORD BRIDGE ! And we gaveaway the game two times i just cant believe it..