Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Set piece defending was a complete joke. Even offensively we wasted them. How they let Thiago free after he almost scored 5 seconds ago was mental. JT and Cahill looked like they were defending on each other.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there nothing special about mourinho the motherfucker sold Mata after all. Pays Salah and cuadrado and he doesn't play them because he doesn't know how to use them just pay defenders and park the bus to 10 man team.

Story of the season so far, just can't seem to hold on to a lead, it needs to be dealt with

Can't vote for Motm either, no one deserves it

How about Courtois who was stellar and a made save no other keeper in the world would make?

I just hope this is a blessing in disguise in that Mourinho never uses those cowardly tactics, you can hate Guardiola but at least he always has the intent to dominate whichever opponent, even though it may backfire from time. What pains me so much is that we have such a royally better team than the one in 11-12 and yet we still have to experience cowardly defending at home against a lousy and soulless club like that shower of French sh*t. Look how we played at the start of extra-time, we looked so much more lively and we didn't give them but when we scored, the bus-parking started again. So much pain right now...

We were due to lose one of these. I'm glad we haven't got other competitons to get in the way of winning the League now, it'd stretch us too much.

Would definitely take beating Spurs and winning the Title again over beating PSG.

Also we've won it....and PSG wont.

He's the exact same manager. And that's the problem. Outdated.

I 've seen 10 men playing better than 11 recently.

It was Roma versus Juventus - ended 1-1.

I don't think Mourinho's job is to defend corner kicks and I don't think PSG were the team we should n't expect to mount some challenges.

The problem was our attack imho, even though we scored two (one + one in extra time). Slow motion, Costa playing cowboys and indians with Luiz.