Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

How is it possible that every corner of them was this dangerous. Iva, Cahill, Terry, Zouma, Diego and Drogba on the pitch. And a keeper of 2m (& no Zlatan). They could've scored four instead of 2.

Very very dissapointed but to be honest our style of play was to be expected (and not wrong imo), the only real chance was the 1vs1 of Cavani. Many will disagree but without the corner threat we would have progressed for sure. Might be the first thing I'm really blaming Mourinho for: the setup of defending set-pieces today.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the fact that David of all people took it to extra time. Don't even get me started on that.

The fact that he consistently bitch-slapped Costa the entire game, getting him all agitated, making him either miss crucial chances or thinking he can go for glory and completely missing the goal (not passing it through to Fabregas), it almost felt as if WE were down to 10 men at times!

I sincerely hope David breaks his leg in a training session and that he can't play in the Quarter Finals! Sorry David you are no longer a geezer!

Sorry guys, told u before the game.. Yes Mourinho succeeded in influencing the referee before the game, yes we played all game at 10 thx to it, but THERE IS A JUSTICE..

Mourinho doesnt play football, he kills the game. I m sad for u to have to see this kind of show everyweek.

And THANKS PARIS for this well deserved and beautiful qualification!

Not Mourinho's fault, we just didn't defend their corners probably...

Out of curiosity, how is it not his fault ... U could see Costa shouting because no one was pressing 10 men PSG ... Negative tactics comes from the manager ... We should had won the match after we got the gift from the ref ...

Kuipers was the man of the match. One of the worst officiated matches I've ever seen.

Set piece defending was shambolic.

That being said this team needs a lot of help.

Hazard was basically the offense and he had no one to pass to ....

Need a vast improvement in technical skills across the board.

Mourinho's tactics were far too negative

I wish I could say that I'm surprised, but the fact is we're playing shitty football for some time now. Pitty. Because in general we have very good team that needs some key upgrades.

Oscar and Willian are decent guys, but if you wanna play against big boys, you gotta bring out the big guns. You can't have playmaker and winger with such miserable impact on the
outcome of the game. Mou said no to De Bruyne, but I can't see how are these two any better... anyway, congrats to PSG

The goal said "I'm coming you idiots" after first corner. Two corners two centre backs' two goals. And they were 10 men fair play to cunts. Big teams wins bigger trophys i'm sorry but we need more European titles and more strikers. Costa never scored in CL this year. It's a shame. And what about Filipe Luis? why doesnt he start!? He has more exp than Azpilicueta. And Drogba shouldve been involved in 70s. Mourinho's tacticts were pretty bad today. Even if we win PL i'm still not %100 happy.

they did 'Chelsea on Barca 2012' to us

No because the Barca 2012 team with 11 men played football while the Chelsea 2015 team with 11 men against 10 played like a bunch of cowards and got schooled.

A sad day, very sad. But it's time to raise your head and think about winning the Premier League.

When you're hot is impossible to think calmly. Today is a day to go to bed sad, but tomorrow is the time to think about the future and we can not let this Premier League.

Now is when I most support Chelsea.

When the sad moments come is when you understand how much you want your team.

th_chelseaheart.gif

Regards to ALL, friends.

And one more thing, we again are out of UCL after reaching 'good away result'. The same thing has happend to us against Barca (0-0 away, 1-1 at home), Atletico (0-0 away, 1-4 at home), and now (1-1 away, 2-2 at home)