Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

As for the fact that David of all people took it to extra time. Don't even get me started on that.

The fact that he consistently bitch-slapped Costa the entire game, getting him all agitated, making him either miss crucial chances or thinking he can go for glory and completely missing the goal (not passing it through to Fabregas), it almost felt as if WE were down to 10 men at times!

I sincerely hope David breaks his leg in a training session and that he can't play in the Quarter Finals! Sorry David you are no longer a geezer!

Yeah well, that's what professionalism is I've been told by the Lampard disciples. Don't know what else you expected. We were the enemy.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better team won and they deserved it. It would had been a crime if we would have moved ahead just like how Jose's Madrid did over Fergie's United.

We spend too much time on the ball ... It is slowing down our game and we did our offensive players to start taking shots on goal ...

I'm not that mad, we can't win the UCL this season, not ready yet, so what's the point of being there and playing midweek?

so going OUT was a brillant tactical decision by Jose .. BUT why not just surrender in 90 mins

how many times this season we've seen Costa frustrated with noone pressing besinde him?

Ivanovic defensively is so shitty.

Willian is nice 'safe' option in attack, but he shouldn't be 2nd playmaker (and in this game often 1st, cause Hazard took a break in 2nd half)

Hi guys. Last yeat I was here after the second game, and you deserved your win. I told you back then that we would be back, I told you in december that this time it was gonna be a different story! I think it's the most incredible game I've watched since France-Italie in 2000! It's just fcking amasing! Playing 10v11 almost all game, our players were only moved by fighting spirit and tonight I've never been more proud to be parisian!

I wish you well in BPL, but tonight it was our night!

David Luiz: "I will not celebrate if I score against Chelsea"

GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-s

Not celebrating against your former team is fake nonsense anyway. Not celebrating 'out of respect' for your old team... You scored a goal. You're happy. Celebrate.

I hope Fabregas runs around the entire pitch if he ever scores against Arsenal.

5 things we learnt today

1) Jose has to change his tactics. We play too defensive and this takes away our creative offensive game. We have to start games like Liverpool, all out attack. Attack is the best form of Defence

2) Fabregas is not and will never be an attacking central midfielder. He is best when he partners Matic as defensive midfielder. Currently we must use Willian in this role.

3) I feel Oscar should be replaced ASAP. He has just lost the plot.

4) You have to give credit to PSG as they were by far the better team in both legs. However I can't see them progressing past Quarter finals.

5) Focus on EPL Title and get the jonb done ASAp so we can try Cuadrado and other youngsters. Sadly the level of EPL is the lowest in the last 15 years.

CL is boring.

Our matches are boring indeed. If we played like we should with players like Hazard it we could have fantastic matches against top teams. I'm not really angry because we didn't deserve to win and I don't want to see this Chelsea against Barca, Real or Bayern.

Apply ourselves and win the PL but next year we have to play much much better in the CL.

And there were people who ridiculed people like me and fellow others on here who found our negative approach at Paris shocking because we had the away goal. Tonight is your fucking answer. The same solid performance we put at Atletico and then we lost the second leg at home. The same ultra-defensive style at Paris that some said the 'ones who always want to moan about something' should be proud off because we had the second leg at home and yet we still go out. Maybe the people who approved of Mourinho's negative football in Paris will maybe think twice now. Crazy to think we are still playing this awful style of football with the players we have.

Verratti made to look like a god once again. Embarrassing!

I would prefer being knocked out of the competition having played just like PSG tonight - with 10 men basically the whole game and fighting for the shirt and your mates. Yet, we are out after the completely opposite performance. Which brings me once more to this - huge credit to PSG players, they deserve this.