Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, even if we were to lose then, I guess seeing Cahill in DM continously backing off and ending up behind our CB's and the bewilderment on the faces of Terry and Zouma as it happened would at least be good for some laughs :blink:

beat me to it! lol he'll start in DM guys but will back off into a second goalkeeper, thats what jose was working on in the tactical session today! ;)

i think that if we are going to start ramires and cesc in midfield (for the record i really hope Ake plays) then a think a 4-4-1-1 would be best bet, like rafa did.

courtois

bane zouma terry Dave

Cuadrado Ramires Cesc Willian

Hazard

Costa

within a solid bank of 4 in front of the defense, ramires and fabregas will have more undertstanding of which positions to occupy, the width will be taken so surely they cant go missing in the middle!

Is Jose seriously going to play Cahill ahead of Ake? lol, why the hell is he in our squad? if he's never going to play we should have loaned him out or at least let him play for the youth side...

Ake is being completely wasted .. and it is two years now

Ramires in the pivot as the destroyer is risky, but nowhere near as bad as some are trying to make it out to be on here.

Remember the days of the Lampard - Ramires pivot? He's played okay there before. He can do a job.

Plenty were cursing the Lampard - Ramires pivot if I remember correctly, but I agree Ramires is better than people are making him out to be on this thread.

Hoping for Aké to show his worth. Because he is better than most people think.

I hate Spurs with a passion and more each time we meet them. On a normal day Ive never worried about them and we shouldnt be worried now.

If us losing 1 player means everyone reaching for clean undies theres something big wrong with the team. I can see Zouma taking DM and Cahill starting. You know Mou wont let a younun start if at all necessary and specially not a cup final. What we need is to give the lads off their leads and run for goal.

Im finding it strange Cescy isnt doing as well up front as I thought he would but he always says he likes playing deep so I hope he stays there.

With them losing and this being their only chance of silverware theyre going to be out for goals so if we can keep old potato head closed down and the lads up front earn their money I see us being ok. Ill say 2-1 to us and they score their 1 in last 5 mins.

See you all at Wem - ber - ley.

Chelsea-FC-The-Spuds-Mashers_zps67vf16st

Ramires in the pivot as the destroyer is risky, but nowhere near as bad as some are trying to make it out to be on here.

Remember the days of the Lampard - Ramires pivot? He's played okay there before. He can do a job.

Lamps-rambo pivot was a disaster. It got overrun by the shittiest of the teams. Also, under jose, lamps was the DM while rambo as the B2B. Rambo as a DM is a disaster waiting to happen

---------------Courtois-------------
Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi
------------- Filipe Luis------------
-----Ramires-------Fabregas---
Willian----------------------Hazard
---------------Costa------------------

Filipe is a very good tackler and can pass the ball very well..IMO He should be starting as DM

Ramires fabregas pivot should not be considered for this match

TeBo

Bane - Cahill - JT - Dave

Happy - Cescy

Willian - Oscar - Eden

Costa

I reckon with Happy being a natural defender with pace he would be perfect getting onto Kanes back. If not then Id rather he start than Cahill.

Its pretty sure Mou will start Rami tho.

I just hope we dont play too tight and Mou lets them off their leads.

This game is big and might just be the way the rest of our season goes. Not mormally something Id think about just1 game but its only going to get tougher as the season goes and is our easiest chance of silverware.

Is Jose seriously going to play Cahill ahead of Ake? lol, why the hell is he in our squad? if he's never going to play we should have loaned him out or at least let him play for the youth side...

I know it's very unlikely but he might surprise and play Ake. This is a final. Everybody is going to be up for it (they should be anyway) and work hard. I don't understand why playing Ake would be so disastrous. Keep it compact, don't leave him stranded and he should do fine.