Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Biggest problem from white Hart Lane was eriksen pulling matic away from the middle and leaving cesc isolated.

Don't care who plays as long as Jose rectifies the tactical mistakes from that game.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamps-rambo pivot was a disaster. It got overrun by the shittiest of the teams. Also, under jose, lamps was the DM while rambo as the B2B. Rambo as a DM is a disaster waiting to happen

No, they alternated. Lamps was B2B at times, so was Ramires. It wasn't as bad as you remember. Sure, they were awful some games but there were games where they played well.

He can do a job there. If he does play there have faith.

No, they alternated. Lamps was B2B at times, so was Ramires. It wasn't as bad as you remember. Sure, they were awful some games but there were games where they played well.

He can do a job there. If he does play there have faith.

under jose, i really doubt it. lamps was deeper. anyways, what i remember of that pivot was that a lot of the match simply passed through that pivot. they seemed incompetent defensively, also (as you already know), i have my problems with cesc's defensive contribution. if what happened that fateful day against spurs is any indication, i would only be watching the match on blind faith but not much hope. if ever there was a match that called for a 3 man midfield (and i dont mean playing oscar in an even more deeper role than he already does), then this is the match.

ake/luis/azpi... i dont know who (also i dont doubt for one second that jose will be castrated if we play any of those 3 in mid and lose the match), but it would still be the right thing to play one of those 3 as a DM in my opinion.

under jose, i really doubt it. lamps was deeper. anyways, what i remember of that pivot was that a lot of the match simply passed through that pivot. they seemed incompetent defensively, also (as you already know), i have my problems with cesc's defensive contribution. if what happened that fateful day against spurs is any indication, i would only be watching the match on blind faith but not much hope. if ever there was a match that called for a 3 man midfield (and i dont mean playing oscar in an even more deeper role than he already does), then this is the match.

ake/luis/azpi... i dont know who (also i dont doubt for one second that jose will be castrated if we play any of those 3 in mid and lose the match), but it would still be the right thing to play one of those 3 as a DM in my opinion.

The problem with fabregas is he is too easily dribbled with pace compared to lampard.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Cesc and Rami in the holding role so long as it means we're gonna attack for most of the game. I actually think we're better going forward than we are sitting back anyways...

If Jose goes with an attacking lineup it could make for an exciting final!

There is no way in hell I can see the Spurs employing a high press on a pitch like Wembley without leaving massive gaps to be exploited. I also doubt they will do that having played and lost on Thursday night, they'd be knackered by the 40min mark.

We would be wise to have them on the back foot early, run them into the ground and have them shifting from left to right.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Cesc and Rami in the holding role so long as it means we're gonna attack for most of the game. I actually think we're better going forward than we are sitting back anyways...

If Jose goes with an attacking lineup it could make for an exciting final!

There is no way in hell I can see the Spurs employing a high press on a pitch like Wembley without leaving massive gaps to be exploited. I also doubt they will do that having played and lost on Thursday night, they'd be knackered by the 40min mark.

We would be wise to have them on the back foot early, run them into the ground and have them shifting from left to right.

Absolutely agree. If we play like we did at the beginning of the season we can out score Tottenham. I don't care if we allow 5 as long as we score 6. We should take into account that Spurs played a few days ago. We're fresh. Attack early, press high up, keep them on the back foot and wear them down.

The ref in the Man U game just sent off the wrong player....surely thats the easiest bit to get right!Or would think so at least..so chances of decent ref tomorrow..doubtful

I just don't understand these refs. How can you give a penalty AND a red card if you don't even know which player made the foul? If he sends of the wrong guy then that means he didn't see the foul and he is just guessing. Such awful refereeing and just mind boggling since it was a decisions that practically killed the match for Sunderland.