Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Good Luck to Our Chelsea FC. Lets hope that Tottenham don't Ruin my Monday Morning and The Whole Week and The Whole of March for Me.

Breaking News just in from My Sources. They Say That If Chelsea FC Lose to Tottenham Hotspur FC Convincingly. They Say Roman Abramovich Will Swing The Sacking Axe of Doom.

My Sources are.

Church of England.

The FreeMasons of The Masonic Lodge of London.

The One Eyed CapStone above The Pyramid Triangle Group.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big BIG day ahead. We're practically involved in two matches today and for this one, desperately want us to win the League Cup again. It's been too long! Hopefully, the nerves will hold up for the entire game.

the fuck is this arc everybody's talking about? I don't have twitter so excuse my ignorance..

You're not missing anything important really. Who the fuck cares about that stupid hashtag war for kids anyway?

It's here. Today is the day.

Starting to get very nervous now. Need to keep the faith. We're better than them in every department.

We have two world class 'keepers, so whoever plays it doesn't make much of a difference

We have Diego up-top, what a day to get his first goal outside the PL.

We have Cesc, the assist king.

We have Eden Hazard, the best young player in the world!

We have our manager, Jose Mourinho. The man who knows how to win.

And we have JT. Captain. Leader. Legend.

This is our day. Revenge for 07, revenge for New Years day. And also.... It's always nice to get one over on Tottenham. Let's go out there and fucking do 'em!!!!!!

It's here. Today is the day.

Starting to get very nervous now. Need to keep the faith. We're better than them in every department.

We have two world class 'keepers, so whoever plays it doesn't make much of a difference

We have Diego up-top, what a day to get his first goal outside the PL.

We have Cesc, the assist king.

We have Eden Hazard, the best young player in the world!

We have our manager, Jose Mourinho. The man who knows how to win.

And we have JT. Captain. Leader. Legend.

This is our day. Revenge for 07, revenge for New Years day. And also.... It's always nice to get one over on Tottenham. Let's go out there and fucking do 'em!!!!!!

Wait, Hazard still counts as a young player?