Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have so much more fans... how we lost it... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Our official Twitter account was tweeting the wrong hashtag. :lol:

Rather than #ChelseaAtWembley they kept saying #ChelseaWembley. That, and they never even specifically asked for people to tweet out the official contest hashtag. It obviously wouldn't have been close if they had since we have literally 5x as many followers than they have.

Our official Twitter account was tweeting the wrong hashtag. :lol:

Rather than #ChelseaAtWembley they kept saying #ChelseaWembley. That, and they never even specifically asked for people to tweet out the official contest hashtag. It obviously wouldn't have been close if they had since we have literally 5x as many followers than they have.

Well to Spurs the color of the arc is a trophy in itself. And with the win at Arsenal, that makes two trophies this season so far.

We have so much more fans... how we lost it... :cry: :cry: :cry:

For the same reason they make DVDs when they beat us and we just start talking about the next game when we beat them: We are not some small club desperately looking for any kind of victory no matter how meaningless.

I couldn't care less who gets the arc. Let them have it. We'll be taking what actually matters: the cup.

Well they had bots and there official twitter acc did the work but our twitter did nothing and we have 40-50 m fans while spurs has 10-15 (this is from goal.com chelsea in the top 10 with most supporters)

and spurs didnt sell all of their tickets because they dont have fanns 2500 tickets wasnt sell.

Now I start to feel nervous. Fortunately the game here in Colombia, is in the morning and don't need wait so much to watch him, I will wake up at 7am, to see the losers game, and then the final.

I hope a perfect day for us, City loses and we win the cup. I know that this will occur, tomorrow will be a great day for us, guys!!!.

I just remembered we are playing at wembly. The pitch is very wide and it will be in our favor because tottenham will tire more from their pressing. This is also their 4th match in 10 days, just like it happened to us on January 1st.

We'll win if we score more than one goal.