Magic Lamps

Watched Dybala today. He set up both goals in a 2-1 win, hit the woodwork and was MoTM. I like this bloke and we need a player like him. If we land him I'll be pleased.

I've not seen any of his videos, but he must have good balance/strength on the ball to perform instantly in Chelsea. Mata, Salah, schurlle, cuadrado have all suffered under Mourinho because of poor balance, they were all better finishers and chance creators than Willian, but willian was just stronger on the ball so Mourinho managed him instead.

His agent is talking bollocks.

There's no way that Chelsea or PSG would offer that much. We are probably interested amongst other clubs but thinking that Chelsea would offer 41m€ when they were dragging Cuadrado price for 15 days about barely 3-4m€ is insane.

However, English clubs are in privileged situation now thanks to bigger pound to euro rate, therefore can virtually pay for continental player more spending the same.

I watched the video on the first page, not really impressed for a 40mil price I keep seeing. He forces passes even when there's no chance of making the difficult pass, he'll lose the ball like crazy here. He does skills to dribble, that worked well in the past, but now it's hazard, tevez, ribery, robben and Messi's close control and low center of gravity that shows how good a dribbler someone is and not leg overs.

Palermo will want 30-40m for him, no fucking way is he worth it.

Not to mention he seems to fit la liga much more than PL.

Edit: His agent apparently said psg offered 46m while we offered 41m and that means Palermo wont accept anything less than 50m euros, because they are in no need to sell player. Probably palermo didnt even recieve any offer, but just saying that to get more money. Palermo is one big bullshit club and we shouldnt go near them.

Not worth the price tag IMO. Decent player, but I can see him follow Pastore. Big price tag and hype, but hasn't lived up to either.

For what it's worth, and I can't complain if you say it isn't worth much, I watched youtube videos of Pastore when he was linked with us ahead of joining PSG. From those I formed the opinion that he was not worth signing and that he would not be a success in Paris. On the other hand, having watched Dybala's youtube clips, he looks better than Pastore in my opinion.

For what it's worth, and I can't complain if you say it isn't worth much, I watched youtube videos of Pastore when he was linked with us ahead of joining PSG. From those I formed the opinion that he was not worth signing and that he would not be a success in Paris. On the other hand, having watched Dybala's youtube clips, he looks better than Pastore in my opinion.

I just personally think the price tag is Palermo doing what they do best. Commanding massive fees for potential stars. I think Icardi would be a better bet for a lower fee.

I just personally think the price tag is Palermo doing what they do best. Commanding massive fees for potential stars. I think Icardi would be a better bet for a lower fee.

I can't argue it since I've only watched Dybala in one full game (last night) and that's not enough for a truly valid opinion. Meanwhile, it's clear that Palermo are trying to massage the fee. That said, I am not a fan of Icardi (another youtube based opinion I'm afraid) and am in no hurry to see him here. He does not strike me as outstanding in any department and anyway, he looks too similar to Costa. I'd like us to add something different, not more of the same.

I can't argue it since I've only watched Dybala in one full game and it's clear that Palermo are trying to massage the fee. I must say however, that I am not a fan of Icardi (another youtube based opinion I'm afraid) and am in no hurry to see him here. He does not strike me as outstanding in any department and he looks too similar to Costa. I'd like us to add something different.

It all depends on what Mourinho and the board want. I have said it before that we need to add to our starting XI instead of our bench. I would rather see Bamford given the chance instead of buying either player mentioned.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You