Magic Lamps

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

Juventus offer Dybala for Lukaku 😩😩 I hate this transfer ban 

See I'm the opposite to be honest, I'm enjoying it and I'm enjoying seeing the likes of Tammy, Mount and Reece-James all given their chance.

There is so much to be excited about imo right now, Frank leading us just adds to it.

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

Juventus offer Dybala for Lukaku 😩😩 I hate this transfer ban 

that is madness

FML if Dybala ends up at Manure

I think people forget how good he is

CR7 coming in fucked him up and they operate in the same space much of the time

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

See I'm the opposite to be honest, I'm enjoying it and I'm enjoying seeing the likes of Tammy, Mount and Reece-James all given their chance.

There is so much to be excited about imo right now, Frank leading us just adds to it.

Overall me too, I just do NOT want to see any of the other top 10 EPL clubs vastly improve themselves

especially Spuds, Manure, and Arse

its a given Shitty and the Bindippers run away from the rest of the league this year

55 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that is madness

FML if Dybala ends up at Manure

I think people forget how good he is

CR7 coming in fucked him up and they operate in the same space much of the time

It will be fun watching Ronaldo get frustrated with Lukaku 😂😂

giphy.gif

Ronaldo told Paulo Dybala he MUST join Manchester United in WhatsApp group

EXCLUSIVE: Ronaldo told Paulo Dybala he MUST join Manchester United after the Argentinian asked his advice in a Juventus players’ WhatsApp group – and now Lukaku looks set for Turin

http://www.sportnews.to/2019/08/ronaldo-told-paulo-dybala-he-must-join-manchester-united-in-whatsapp-group/

Manchester United great Cristiano Ronaldo has told his Juventus team-mate Paulo Dybala he must move to Old Trafford to become a champion.

Following Dybala’s return to Turin on Thursday, he asked for Ronaldo’s advice in the players’ WhatsApp group over the potential move to Old Trafford, a deal which would see Romleu Lukaku move the other way.

Ronaldo is understood to have approved of Dybala’s move to Manchester, citing that he became a ‘champion’ during his trophy-laden six-year stint at the club.

snip

If somebody told me just year ago that Spurs can sign players like Ndombele and Dybala I wouldn't believe it. Plus they have new amazing stadium. We won't have one for at least 6,7 years. I'm jealous of Tottenham for the first time in my life. 

Spurs agreed 70m euros fee according to Sky Italy. So take with pinch of salt but impressive signing if it happens. Really rate Dybala.

I can't think of the last overseas signing that Spurs made which proved a success. Dybala will definitely have his moments, but I don't expect him to bag 20+ goals like he did in Italy.

https://www.football-italia.net/141772/report-dybala-unconvinced-spurs

Paulo Dybala could give Juventus yet more problems, as it’s reported he’s unconvinced by Tottenham as well as Manchester United after a €70m bid.

It’s a race against time, as the Premier League transfer window shuts on Thursday at 17.00 UK time.

Sky Sport Italia reported this evening that Spurs had made an offer worth €70m for Dybala and Juventus accepted.

However, Tottenham Hotspur now need to agree personal terms with La Joya and, as Manchester United learned, that is easier said that done.

His salary demands at Old Trafford were €12m plus bonuses, with a one-off €15m commission for his agent.

That would make him a better-paid player than Harry Kane.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport transfer expert Nicolò Schira, the Argentine is not enthusiastic about this move either, having already turned down Manchester United in an exchange with Romelu Lukaku.

He is eager to remain in Turin and if he is to leave, it’s likely to be only for Paris Saint-Germain.

Inter are also an option late in the summer, in exchange for Mauro Icardi.

38 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Spurs agreed 70m euros fee according to Sky Italy. So take with pinch of salt but impressive signing if it happens. Really rate Dybala.

Dybala price himself out of utd deal I can't see spurs paying his wages and agent fee demands

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Juventus are making no sense in this transfer window...

Yeah. Firstly selling Kean, then Danilo replacing Cancelo and now this. Absolutely baffling. Sarri must have something stronger in those cigarettes.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah. Firstly selling Kean, then Danilo replacing Cancelo and now this. Absolutely baffling. Sarri must have something stronger in those cigarettes.

Can't wait for Sarri to complain about the Juventus board not backing him! 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You