Magic Lamps

• 3 weeks later...

Where is this fantasy to go to United coming from for all these players? 

They have a negative manager, play a negative brand of football and have won diddily squat recently. How is it that we can't attract any decent quality? 

11 hours ago, Thor said:

Where is this fantasy to go to United coming from for all these players? 

They have a negative manager, play a negative brand of football and have won diddily squat recently. How is it that we can't attract any decent quality? 

Because we dont have the club that has the magnetisn to attract these players. We have that sort of rep that we dont give chances if you dont work right away. What we have done with our best buys is get in very quick or dig deep for them. The Mancs I'm afraid have that Magnetism. Mou and Pep also give the backing tof their managers who go all out for players they want. If we had that support who knows what we could achieve.

Thats how I see it anyway.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dont get excited - it seems he may want out in Jan and our supporters want him - I'm sure we would ALL want him ffs!!

Paulo Dybala to Chelsea? Italian chief makes bold prediction about €120m January transfer

Latest Chelsea transfer news includes a update on Paulo Dybala

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/dybala-to-chelsea-transfer-news-15146723

On 9/14/2018 at 4:19 PM, Vesper said:

Dybala will cost at least £140-150m, unfortunately.:(

That there is our stumbling block BUT we have shown we WILL step up for the right player. And IF we get into the top 4 the extra money will be handy of course.

Chopping down all the dead wood would go towards it in a big way only another problem being we will also need to be replacing some 30+ and paying for Kovacic

What we need - 3 upgrades to put us to be pushing for Europe? It CAN be done. Specially as we are playing progressive attacking football which any good player would want to be part of.

IF we put on a good fight this season it will go such a long way of removing the images of us and buses from a lot of peeps/players heads.

I'm enthusiastic about us mate.

• 4 months later...

Dybala is one of my secret dreams, perhaps the greatest!
he right in the team of sarri with the danger on the other side and higuain as a striker would be amazing!
And you, Dybala, you have not scored very little, it's only because Allegri put him out of his position:
Dybala from midway / right wing / full back / low midfield, games played 7, minutes played 429, goals 0
Dybala without that shit Mandzukic.  playing as striker, games played 5, minutes played 438, goal 6 + 1 procured penalty.
If now I have to spend something around 120-130M Dybala would be the first of the list!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You