Magic Lamps

Palermo president said 2 things, that Dybala will leave for sure and that he will leave Italy since no Italian club can afford him.

I already stated in many my posts that for me it's straight between Icardi and Dybala for our 2nd striker option (taking into consideration what is said, we're interested in both). I'd rather have Dybala, simply because he has outstanding technical qualities, that's what we lack at the moment. But Icardi is more of a Mourinho type by his character and mentality so he may have the first nod.

I think Icardi is a more realistic buy. His off the field problems have been well documented, but he's still a good CF. I don't either of them want to play second fiddle, though.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm seriously under qualified to comment having seen so little of this bloke but I do like what I have seen. In my opinion we urgently need a technically gifted striker because I believe that's something we miss badly. Jose likes to talk about a squad that offers different solutions; Dybala would certainly be different to anything we have now.

Watching that video he has a bit of Suarez about him, nifty player in tight spaces but again I think Icardi has developed more and is a better player for us.

All I've seen of either player is Youtube videos so anyone who has watched full game coverage of these two, as you have, is fully entitled to tell me that I simply don't know what I'm talking but, based on those Youtube videos, Dybala interests me and Icardi does not.

Jose likes to talk about having different solutions within the squad. My impression is that Icardi is similar to Costa whereas Dybala is very different, not least because he is more technically gifted than either Costa or Icardi. In that sense Dybala would offer Jose an alternative rather than more of the same. The Argentinian looks the more useful option for us so I'm not surprised to read reports that we've made a bid. On the other hand, I'd be surprised if we went for Icardi.

I think Dybala is a clone of Kun Aguero, a player able to score in small spaces, with very strong legs, able to play as a striker but being able to do fast convinations with the midfielders and capable of making explosive convinations with Hazard. A luxury player.

According to the press we are interested in Dybala or Icardi primarily as backup Diego Costa. I think Icardi is a very controversial guy who would not accept a secondary role fighting with Diego Costa. However I have not read any bad comments about Dybala personality.

I think it is unthinkable that we can sign Harry Kane by price, by its youth / inexperience, and, perhaps, because it is unnecessary having Diego Costa with us. Also I think Kane eventually will not be fordward Pure and will adopt a similar position as Bale or Hazard.

About Bamford I believe that the best for him is to be one more season at Boron (if they promoted to Premier League) and he can continue his spectacular performance in Premier League playing more than 30 games the following season and with the dream of being among those chosen to go to Euro 2016. Maybe in 2016 we have Bamford back ready to fight with Diego Costa. Have this guy on the bench would be criminal.

If we do not sell Remy This summer, we would have three perfect forwards.

1. Diego Costa. Perfect with spaces and murderer instinct in the box.
2. Dybala. Perfect for small spaces.
3. Remy. A multipurpose forward. Too bad his injuries.

Although Drogba last week said he was not going to retire next season. If Drogba continues to play maybe we sell Remy.

Maybe Dybala is the most interesting option in the market right now.

By the way, the press talks about a very high price, but he ends in 2016 his contract with Palermo. Maybe convincing Dybala he joins us only That could help bring down the final price of his signing.

Regards.

I think Dybala is a clone of Kun Aguero, a player able to score in small spaces, with very strong legs, able to play as a striker but being able to do fast convinations with the midfielders and capable of making explosive convinations with Hazard. A luxury player.

According to the press we are interested in Dybala or Icardi primarily as backup Diego Costa. I think Icardi is a very controversial guy who would not accept a secondary role fighting with Diego Costa. However I have not read any bad comments about Dybala personality.

I think it is unthinkable that we can sign Harry Kane by price, by its youth / inexperience, and, perhaps, because it is unnecessary having Diego Costa with us. Also I think Kane eventually will not be fordward Pure and will adopt a similar position as Bale or Hazard.

About Bamford I believe that the best for him is to be one more season at Boron (if they promoted to Premier League) and he can continue his spectacular performance in Premier League playing more than 30 games the following season and with the dream of being among those chosen to go to Euro 2016. Maybe in 2016 we have Bamford back ready to fight with Diego Costa. Have this guy on the bench would be criminal.

If we do not sell Remy This summer, we would have three perfect forwards.

1. Diego Costa. Perfect with spaces and murderer instinct in the box.

2. Dybala. Perfect for small spaces.

3. Remy. A multipurpose forward. Too bad his injuries.

Although Drogba last week said he was not going to retire next season. If Drogba continues to play maybe we sell Remy.

Maybe Dybala is the most interesting option in the market right now.

By the way, the press talks about a very high price, but he ends in 2016 his contract with Palermo. Maybe convincing Dybala he joins us only That could help bring down the final price of his signing.

Regards.

The three strikers you've listed sound a better combination to me than any two of them plus Drogba. If Didier continues to play next season, I hope it's elsewhere.

I bet he would be bullied by pl defenses.

He looks strong on his feet and comparing him to Aguero isn't nonsense for me. I think we should try to get him. 13 goals and 11 assists look decent even if it's just serie A.

Today in Metro:

Chelsea bid for Arsenal transfer target Paulo Dybala, reveals agent.

Chelsea have made an official transfer bid for Palermo striker and Arsenal target Paulo Dybala, according to one of his representatives.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/19/chelsea-bid-for-arsenal-transfer-target-paulo-dybala-reveals-agent-5157339/

Regards to ALL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You