Rapkun

5 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

if we sign him will be interesting to see what we do with who is already here. if we had longer left in the window I`d love us to work on a swap deal involving Willian for Martial but think we left it too late for that. would love us to get Fekir tho..just curious to see how it would impact the rest of the squad.  

I was just trying to put it all together, There are rumours Sevilla is in for Batsman. If true, and Fekir does come I think we could potentially see a front 3 of Hazard/Fekir/Willian(or pedro) Both Hazard & Fekir can play the false 9 while being flexible to switch positions throughout the game. If we do loan Bats & Tammy that just leaves Morata & Giroud so I would expect that for sure. In an ideal world you're right, we would pull off that swap for Martial then trot out Hazard/Martial/Fekir, which is literally terrifying. But I don't think there is enough time to get it done, especially with an ego club like United. Even the Fekir deal is tough to pull off with this time frame left.

13 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I meant the video.

Giroud says about Fekir:

"yeah sure we spoke during our time with the French NT, during the time his proposed move to liverpool was being concluded but then it fell apart and it was then about Chelsea from that point. Even Eden I think spoke a few word to Fekir that we would embrace him with open arms. He's an amazing player so naturally we would gladly welcome him. However I don't know if it's on the cards as the transfer window closes on Thursday"

Pedulla saying we are talking with Lyon for Fekir, they are raising the price. I'd expect them to start at Liverpool fee and with timing and leverage through a few more million on the asking price. somewhere between 55-60 would get the deal done. Chelsea will insist on the 53 agreed with liverpool

Pedulla saying we are talking with Lyon for Fekir, they are raising the price. I'd expect them to start at Liverpool fee and with timing and leverage through a few more million on the asking price. somewhere between 55-60 would get the deal done. Chelsea will insist on the 53 agreed with liverpool

Why this Pedulla fella strikes me as a copy&paste artist only?

5 hours ago, the wes said:

If we were to get Fekir I still fancy city to win the League 

Ofc they will....regardless of any single signing we could make even id it were neymar, mbappe or messi. They are a wel oiled machine we are a collection of more or less talented individuals until Sarriball gels. Fekir is good and a good scorer but not a title winning signing.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But we would be a hop skip and jump closer to them mate!

I'm happy the business we are doing so far I still feel we need better players Alonso Luiz cahill Morata fabregas all need replace maybe next summer we started replace them

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm happy the business we are doing so far I still feel we need better players Alonso Luiz cahill Morata fabregas all need replace maybe next summer we started replace them

Could also be filled in with youth players starting next summer, having that flexibility allows us to be able to pick and choose the QUALITY player in the market we want rather than the quantity approach.

Morata - Tammy Abraham

Fabregas - Mason Mount

Luiz/Cahill/Alonso - Jay Da Silva, Reece James, Ampadu, Dujon Sterling, Trev Chalobah, Clark-Salter, Even Baba Rahman if he returns to full health. 

36 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Why this Pedulla fella strikes me as a copy&paste artist only?

Pedulla was the only one with Sarri updates.  The only one who said it was still on when everyone else said it was dead.

People were copying his links.

Hot days

48 hours

Blue smoke.

His time frames were well off, but he was the only one pushing the actual outcome.

He's got some sort of a connection with Ramadani who has been helping us with transfers.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

You could argue from that list only Alonso and Morata are first choice in their respective positions currently and hopefully with competition they either compete or are replaced.

I don't mind the rest as squad players.

In the hypothesis that we sign him, where would he actually play?  His best position in this team would be the most advanced of our midfielders, where Barkley was being played in pre-season but I thought that's where Kovacic was meant to be played. Very difficult to see him play at the wings because he doesn't have the pace to take on players on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

In the hypothesis that we sign him, where would he actually play?  His best position in this team would be the most advanced of our midfielders, where Barkley was being played in pre-season but I thought that's where Kovacic was meant to be played. Very difficult to see him play at the wings because he doesn't have the pace to take on players on a regular basis.

On the Right.

3 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I kinda see him as someone like Mahrez. He's also not very quick.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You