Rapkun

This guy is nothing like Hamsik. "Hamsik role", right, there IS NO "Hamsik role", there is "the most advanced midfielder in 4-3-3". And like any other midfielder in 4-3-3, he must be mobile and very dynamic. Not like Fekir, that guy is nothing like that. Not durable, not fast.

He could be great in "Willian role" tho. :D

1 minute ago, El P. said:

This guy is nothing like Hamsik. "Hamsik role", right, there IS NO "Hamsik role", there is "the most advanced midfielder in 4-3-3". And like any other midfielder in 4-3-3, he must be mobile and very dynamic. Not like Fekir, that guy is nothing like that. Not durable, not fast.

He could be great in "Willian role" tho. :D

Mate, I swear, I keep reading about this 'Hamsick Role'. It doesn't exist ffs. 

There was and only is the Makalele role because he revolutionised that position. 

Hamsick just played his position well. That is it.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Mate, I swear, I keep reading about this 'Hamsick Role'. It doesn't exist ffs. 

There was and only is the Makalele role because he revolutionised that position. 

Hamsick just played his position well. That is it.

I get laugh attack every time when I see "Hazard should play Hamsik role". First of all, there is no such thing, and second of all, Hazard can't be dynamic midfielder all of a sudden. :D That would be 4-2-3-1 than, not 4-3-3 anymore.

1 minute ago, El P. said:

I get laugh attack every time when I see "Hazard should play Hamsik role". First of all, there is no such thing, and second of all, Hazard can't be dynamic midfielder all of a sudden. :D That would be 4-2-3-1 than, not 4-3-3 anymore.

Asif we would want Eden Hazard to play this so called 'Hamsick Role'. Hamsick would cream his knickers to be even mentioned in the same breath.

2 minutes ago, El P. said:

I get laugh attach every time when I see "Hazard should play Hamsik role". First of all, there is no such thing, and second of all, Hazard can't be dynamic midfielder all of a sudden. :D That would be 4-2-3-1 than, not 4-3-3 anymore.

Not much difference between a 4-3-3 and a 4-2-3-1 though. It's a case of balancing out the 2 CM's roles with each other. In a 4-3-3 the roles are equal, in a 4-2-3-1 the 10 gets less defensive responsibility and more attacking responsibility, the other midfielder vice versa.

I think people who say the Hamsik role probably just mean play the 3rd midfielder as a 10. I don't think people are saying to play Hazard as a genuine central midfielder. 

26 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Not much difference between a 4-3-3 and a 4-2-3-1 though. It's a case of balancing out the 2 CM's roles with each other. In a 4-3-3 the roles are equal, in a 4-2-3-1 the 10 gets less defensive responsibility and more attacking responsibility, the other midfielder vice versa.

I think people who say the Hamsik role probably just mean play the 3rd midfielder as a 10. I don't think people are saying to play Hazard as a genuine central midfielder. 

There is really no difference between the way we have the 4-3-3 set up and traditional 4-2-3-1. Barkley is not a Central Midfielder, he has no presence in the build up when in possession and no presence defensively. So basically we are playing with 2 CMs only. Barkley being more of a free roaming and advanced midfielder. 

Not sure if it optimizes Hazard talent, but he can absolutely can play the LCM role. I think Fekir can absolutely fill that role. 

There is no hamsik role???

Blasphemy!

But seriously, no reason to get mad about it, you know when people say "jorginho role" or "hamsik role" they are referring about players who can emulate a similar function seen in sarri's Napoli, the position is implied.

Nobody is saying that he invented a new role. lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

He would sell his soul to play in the Europa League with us.!

We need to get our French lads reaching out to him. Every other team seems to do it.

Then we just need to hypnotize or drug Granny into making her need to buy him.

All sorted.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You