Rapkun

Tempting to think about this one though..

Quite a few reports stating that Chelsea and Lyon were in talks on Tue over price..

Hazard and Giroud are known to have talked with the player about a potential move

Lyon manager doesn't deny that a move could happen in the transfer window..

And the other potential bidders Liverpool and United have seemingly backed away.

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Club would sign Fekir ONLY if they knew Eden is off. And Hazard is better than Fekir big time, so hopefuly this isnt the case.

they'd only sell Hazard unless a team meets his valuation... I think you guys need to relax. Fekir has been a target for a while because he's good and relatively cheap, not because Hazard is off. 

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

How the fuck did his value go up by 7-27M in a month?  

I know it's deadline day and everything, but the day after is 5.5 months until deadline day again.

Just as Kepas price went up £50mill in a few short months.

You either put up or shut up. Just like we did with Eden. WHO in their right mind would pay £200 mill for him? Apparently no one!

Id take Fekir in a heartbeat right now. Wanted him last season along with Telles. They would have been amazing for us.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You either put up or shut up. Just like we did with Eden. WHO in their right mind would pay £200 mill for him? Apparently no one!

Id take Fekir in a heartbeat right now. Wanted him last season along with Telles. They would have been amazing for us.

Sorry it must be just me ... but I never understood the hype around him. From what I saw he looked a decent player nothing more. 

15 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Sorry it must be just me ... but I never understood the hype around him. From what I saw he looked a decent player nothing more. 

we all have different opinions about players. Be fuckin boring if we didn't. Its just theres SOME who think their opinions are the only ones who matter and dont listen to anyone elses. I like being convinced by others opinions.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

we all have different opinions about players. Be fuckin boring if we didn't. Its just theres SOME who think their opinions are the only ones who matter and dont listen to anyone elses. I like being convinced by others opinions.

Completely true and agree on both points. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

clough-quote1.gif

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Kepa's price went up because he signed a new contract with Bilbao and they increased his buy out clause.  Bilbao don't do business.  You pay the clause, or you piss off.

It's not exactly the same with Fekir.  

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Kepa's price went up because he signed a new contract with Bilbao and they increased his buy out clause.  Bilbao don't do business.  You pay the clause, or you piss off.

It's not exactly the same with Fekir.  

But its still the same with buying anything,

I collect rare records. Say theres only a handful of copies of a particular record. Its a very good record that all the top Djs and collectors want.

It was found in a dusty old basement and whem it was printed the record company thought it was shit at the time so only made a few demo copies.

I found 8 copies of this record that cost 50 US cents each but because NOW its so good, rare and wanted I can sell them for £1k each.

Everything is worth just what the market says it is and how much someone is willing to pay.

3 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Always much preferred Malcolm myself. I've compared Fekir to Shaquiri in the past. Not surprised that Liverpool went for him as an alternative.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You