Rapkun

Can't see this happening today... Lol

🚨Info @rmcsport : offre de 60M€ bonus compris de @ChelseaFC pour le milieu de l'@OL @NabilFekir ! Négociations en cours entre les deux clubs. Le joueur est intéressé à l’idée de rejoindre la Premier League.

🚨Info @rmcsport: € 60M bonus included from @ChelseaFC for the @ OL @NabilFekir community! Negotiations in progress between the two clubs. The player is interested in joining the Premier League.

Just now, Marvin123 said:

Can't see this happening today... Lol

🚨Info @rmcsport : offre de 60M€ bonus compris de @ChelseaFC pour le milieu de l'@OL @NabilFekir ! Négociations en cours entre les deux clubs. Le joueur est intéressé à l’idée de rejoindre la Premier League.

🚨Info @rmcsport: € 60M bonus included from @ChelseaFC for the @ OL @NabilFekir community! Negotiations in progress between the two clubs. The player is interested in joining the Premier League.

Seriously??? 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I bet ye the Spurs fans are mad 😂😂😂 they did sweet fuck in the transfer window 

My mates a Yid and he said they are fuming. 😂 Just makes this window even sweeter.

We are not going to sign Fekir guys, if anything now we need a proper striker but I don't see it, I think the lack of goals is something we will have to sort out with confidence, hopefully the players start enjoying the games more and in turn come up with more goals. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You