Rapkun

34 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I’d prefer someone who has more pace for the RW. If he’s being targeted to play in the midfield three does he have any ability to defend? I doubt it. Hope this is just clickbait... he’d be a decent signing but not the ideal signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than raw pace (Fekir is hardly slow) he has a whole heap of attributes you’d want from a RW.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Hazard + Willian either side of him.

So you want us to play Willian rather than CHO?

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I’d prefer someone who has more pace for the RW. If he’s being targeted to play in the midfield three does he have any ability to defend? I doubt it. Hope this is just clickbait... he’d be a decent signing but not the ideal signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just stick Eden on the RW and leave CHO where he is. Both fast and clever.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

So you want us to play Willian rather than CHO?

Just stick Eden on the RW and leave CHO where he is. Both fast and clever.

Let's be real here. CHO ain't gonna start over Willian. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Let's be real here. CHO ain't gonna start over Willian. 

Would if 95% of us was picking the team Only real player thats stood our so far so IF its by earning your spot then yeah.

If the pressure is on to play our more expensive players to keep the board happy then we got Morata and Willian getting contract extensions and a pay rise.

46 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

There will be numerous "preparing move for"   "set to bid for" reports over next few days.  Ignore most and anything else is a bonus

It seems all we are doing is preparing and being ready. Tangible actions however prove otherwise.

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Nabil Fekir left out of Lyon squad to face Chelsea amid transfer links

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/06/nabil-fekir-left-lyon-squad-face-chelsea-amid-transfer-links-7806373/

He just came back from the worldcup today. Doesn't mean much for now, wish he comes though. He's by far better than Barkley

He would be great, best signing possible considering the situation we are under.

Can fill the hamsik role and can also play on the wings if required.

And as said before we can even put him as a striker.

He might be expensive but he doas complements us so well and I'm not worry about his injuries I think it's not as severe as some say, he always seems really fit when I watch him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Could he potentially play as striker. Obviously not a natural striker, but perhaps in a similar way to Firmino at Liverpool?

I'm sure he has played there for Lyon. He always looks like he is in an attacking position when I have watched him. Cracking player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You