Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130212/sampdoria-star-snub-man-city-inter-milan-191481#ixzz2Kk2IkMPr

Gutted if true, he scored a goal vs Roma the other night bringing his tally upto 8 for the season. For a 19 year old in a below average team in Serie A hes done fairly well. Surely Strama has promised him games at Inter or he won't go though? Maybe he'll get loaned back or whatever.

Look at Inter's other strikers: Diego Milito. There listed a 33 year old. Sure Palacio and Cassano can play there but they are on the wrong side if 30 also.

Inter better not screw this up.

• 1 year later...

He suits Inter well with the tattoos. Great positions and runs for his age. I don't think he is anywhere near ready to satisfy a Chelsea team after what we had this season. Thohir is pretty very over ambitious about this team so honestly doing business with Inter is to be avoided. He thinks Inter can be the best team...

Don't want wife stealer sex addict here thanks

Love is complicated and you can hardly blame to people for falling in love... They are together and they are certainly in a serious relationship, does it then really matter if she was together with another footballer before? Yes he and Maxi were friends before, but that stuff happens, I think it's safe to say Chelsea has had a much worse example of this nature where it was just all about getting your dick wet, and we still love Terry.

Now I don't want Icardi either, but I think this reason is a bad one.

The fact that he's an utter cunt aside, he's no where near Chelsea level. He's barely at Inter's level! It looks like Inter want to let him go, but if he does end up in the EPL it would probably be at some mid-table team at best.

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Inter fans that throughout the game he was having a go at Maxi (the guy who's wife he 'stole', plays for Sampdoria). After the game he put pictures on Instagram of Maxi's children wearing Inter shirts with 'Icardi 9' on the back. To me, that's a whole new level of cuntishness compared to Terry having an affair with Bridge's missus, at least JT didn't constantly rub it to Bridge's face on social media how he's shagging his girl.

It was Wayne Bridge's EX-Girlfriend. They were never married and they were not together at the time that JT was shagging her. Bridge had really nothing to be angry about, if anything JT's wife and family should have been the ones more pissed off. Wayne Bridge, the ultimate drama queen, it's not like he had a family with the bird...

But yeah, this guy is a twat. New level of wankery.

It was Wayne Bridge's EX-Girlfriend. They were never married and they were not together at the time that JT was shagging her. Bridge had really nothing to be angry about, if anything JT's wife and family should have been the ones more pissed off. Wayne Bridge, the ultimate drama queen, it's not like he had a family with the bird...

But yeah, this guy is a twat. New level of wankery.

lopez had already had an affair , so the marriage might of been dead anyway

yeah. i dont think the "wife stealing" is a problem. but using someones children to hurt them is disgusting.

Yeah, but I hope for the sake of everyone involved, it isn't a shot from Icardi to Lopez and rather Icardi just trying to be apart of the youngster's lives.

Optimistic though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You