Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

• 1 month later...

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Inter Milanwill look to sell Mauro Icardi this summer to help finance a squad overhaul. 

The Argentine could command a fee of around £60m and the Serie A side have drawn up a list of targets which includes Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Ilkay Gundoganand Edin Dzeko.

On 4/16/2019 at 10:30 PM, the wes said:

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Inter Milanwill look to sell Mauro Icardi this summer to help finance a squad overhaul. 

The Argentine could command a fee of around £60m and the Serie A side have drawn up a list of targets which includes Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Ilkay Gundoganand Edin Dzeko.

I know that italian managers value experience more than most but, even so, that looks like a strangely backward looking list of targets. If you're overhauling surely you go younger than that.

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Is he really that good? 

I don't believe he is good enough to justify the "circus like" baggage that comes with him.

He's a pure goal poacher which is great if the team is built in this way to supply him, because he is a very good finisher.

My biggest worry even more than the baggage (I think we can all excuse this if somebody is performing for the club), is just how good is Italian football at present to judge if they'll be a success in England. 

On top of Sarri struggling to get his style working well over here compared to in Italy, Jorginho has also struggled with the frenetic pace and power of English football, as to has Higuain. Even more alarmingly is that Bakayoko looks like a world beater over there, and struggled to control a football over here. You only also had to see Juventus Tuesday night be ran all over the pitch by a vibrant, positive Ajax side.

I think Italian football is much slower than English football in particular and I would worry about Icardi, who doesn't have breathtaking pace anyway, being able to cope with the demands and intensity over here to be a success.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Mauro and his agent. Good thing Raiola or Zahavi don’t make this kind of photos with their clients.

Easy know who wears the trousers in that relationship 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

So is he just sitting out the season or what?

It's looking that way Conte give his number 9 shirt to Lukaku I think clubs are put off icardi cause they don't want to deal with his wife/agent 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You