Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

#Chelsea have made first contact with Inter Milan hit-man Mauro Icardi, who is also being targeted by Arsenal and Napoli. [Calciomercato]

Conte has identified Icardi as a possible new signing given that negotiations for Romelu Lukaku have led nowhere until now. [Calciomercato]

6 hours ago, the wes said:

He has a better scoring record than morata in the serie A tho

What's really funny about the story of an Icardi transfer to Arsenal is that they will have a smaller, weaker striker who can't get it done any better than Giroud. And, Giroud is arguably a more accurate striker of the ball ...and probably a better passer (that one's debatable).

4 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

What's really funny about the story of an Icardi transfer to Arsenal is that they will have a smaller, weaker striker who can't get it done any better than Giroud. And, Giroud is arguably a more accurate striker of the ball ...and probably a better passer (that one's debatable).

The only thing I dislike about icardi his is agent wife she a gold digger she would be the type that would hold your club to ransom over a contract

2 hours ago, the wes said:

The only thing I dislike about icardi his is agent wife she a gold digger she would be the type that would hold your club to ransom over a contract

They have quite interesting story.

While at Sampdoria, Icardi was teammate with another Argentinian Maxi Lopez. They were hanging out with Lopez's family a lot, good friends. Out of nowhere, Icardi declares love for Lopez's wife and she leaves Lopez for Icardi. They marry in 6 months and take Lopez's children with them. To make it even more fucked up, he tattoed names of Lopez's 3 children on his arm. And he made this hoe his agent too. Since then, he hasn't been called up to national team, this year it's his first time, he has been called up for Olympics.

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

They have quite interesting story.

While at Sampdoria, Icardi was teammate with another Argentinian Maxi Lopez. They were hanging out with Lopez's family a lot, good friends. Out of nowhere, Icardi declares love for Lopez's wife and she leaves Lopez for Icardi. They marry in 6 months and take Lopez's children with them. To make it even more fucked up, he tattoed names of Lopez's 3 children on his arm. And he made this hoe his agent too. Since then, he hasn't been called up to national team, this year it's his first time, he has been called up for Olympics.

I heard stories about that if he fucks about JT will steal his wife lol

• 1 year later...

Deal close: Manchester United & Chelsea transfer target passes Real Madrid medical

Manchester United and Chelsea look set to miss out on Mauro Icardi with the news that Real Madrid are seemingly closing in on the Inter Milan striker.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/01/08/real-madrid-transfer-news-mauro-icardi-passes-medical/

Think Real is an odd move for him. Hes a very good striker but just the fact they have somebody in that mould like Benzema (fair enough hes been shite for a while now in terms of goals) who combines well with the wide forwards. Not saying he cant but I thought they'd prefer somebody like Dybala who can play maybe more like a withdrawn striker at times as well as a typical 9. Although Im sure he will score a shed load of goals at Real if he goes.

Think Real is an odd move for him. Hes a very good striker but just the fact they have somebody in that mould like Benzema (fair enough hes been shite for a while now in terms of goals) who combines well with the wide forwards. Not saying he cant but I thought they'd prefer somebody like Dybala who can play maybe more like a withdrawn striker at times as well as a typical 9. Although Im sure he will score a shed load of goals at Real if he goes.

They haven't had a reliable CF for a while after a shedload (Ronaldo, Raul, Morientes, Van Nistelrooy, etc). I expect them to sign one big name during this window & a few in the summer.

I'm still hoping that they'll go for Kane in the summer. It would hopefully be the big signing that they always crave and carry the double bonus of (1) severely weakening Spurs as I can't see them being able to adequately replace him, and (2) more than likely they wouldn't buy Kane and Hazard increasing our chances of holding on to him.

On 09/01/2018 at 10:41 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Although Im sure he will score a shed load of goals at Real if he goes.

I see them trying for Salah and or Kane plus of course Eden. With the changing room apparently turned against CR7 hes being forced out but who will buy him? Not just his transfer fee but his wages? No chance in hell we would unless he took a half at least paycut and paid his own transfer fee lol

Only PSG with that sort of money - or Barca lol

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You