Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So lets make a move for Dybala

IF Icardi goes to Juve

the list of acceptable and remotely available top level WC strikers is insanely small

Dybala

Werner

Jovic

wild card (and more of a winger or secondary striker) João Félix, BUT he will cost well over £100m and is utterly unproven in a big 5 (even if we think he has CR7-lite potential)

then the not doables

a 31yo (in August) Lewandowski (IF Werner goes to Bayern) who is too old to get a multiyear contract here

Antoine Griezmann turns 30 in the middle of the season after next so chop chop (pretty much impossible as well)

we blew a chance for Martial this last summer, now he renewed for Manure

we may be entering an age in a several years year of very few true young great, truly WC strikers in European football

just 3 years from now

the only under 30yo (and this so far, someone may shoot up out of the blue, like Pellegri at Monaco,Lautaro Martínez at Inter, or Felix, if he goes full number 9, etc) great strikers may be

Kane  29yo

Icardi 28yo

Gabriel Jesus  25yo

Luka Jovic  24yo

Timo Werner  26yo

Krzysztof Piatek   27yo

Marcus Rashford?????? 24yo

and some of them are not guaranteed

I refuse to put Lukaku in this list atm

We should have went for Piatek in the January window

52 minutes ago, the wes said:

We should have went for Piatek in the January window

I actually think Jovic may turn out even better.

They both are ballers.

It really is down (IF Icardi goes to Juve)

to Dybala, Werner, or Jovic IMHO:

I dont like our odds on any of them:(

grrrrrrrrr, its doing my head in again, lolol

3 hours ago, the wes said:

No Icardi again for Inter 

Chelsea target Mauro Icardi issues Inter Milan with ultimatum after being stripped of captaincy

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/17/chelsea-target-mauro-icardi-issues-inter-milan-with-ultimatum-after-being-stripped-of-captaincy/

Inter Milan forward Mauro Icardi has issued the club with a ultimatum, the dust still hasn’t settled in the aftermath of the Italian giants’ decision to strip the star of the captaincy.

According to The Sun via Corriere Della Sere, the star has told the Inter hierarchy that his days at the club are over if they don’t apologise for their decision to strip the forward as the club’s captain.

It’s understood that the Argentina international would like manager Luciano Spalletti and Inter chief Beppa Marotta to hold a press conference to clarify the situation and apologise for their actions.

snip

Fear for Wanda Nara: stones thrown against her car

The car was hit while Icardi's wife was traveling with her children. Fortunately, there were no consequences

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/inter/paura-per-wanda-nara-sassata-contro-la-sua-auto_1261593-201902a.shtml

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The car was hit while Icardi's wife was traveling with her children. Fortunately, there were no consequences

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/inter/paura-per-wanda-nara-sassata-contro-la-sua-auto_1261593-201902a.shtml

Would like to see her and Granny Penny Pinscher have a fight!

On 2/15/2019 at 8:26 PM, Vesper said:

I actually think Jovic may turn out even better.

They both are ballers.

It really is down (IF Icardi goes to Juve)

to Dybala, Werner, or Jovic IMHO:

I dont like our odds on any of them:(

grrrrrrrrr, its doing my head in again, lolol

Id be happy with any of them

We gone off Haller??

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Whatever people think of Icardi and his wife, to put a woman and children in danger is quite frankly disgusting.

So many of the giant teams are going after strikers this summer.

Barca, Real, Juve (especially if Dybala leaves), PSG, Liverpool, Bayern, us.

There are only 4 (counting Dybala) WC CF's under 30 who are remotely available. 

Three teams will miss out. I could see PSG maybe going for 31yo (end of August) Lewandowski. That would mean Bayern will do anything in their power to pull either Jovic or Werner.

Still leaves two teams out.

I really would put us as favourites to be one of the two. Especially if no CL.

Wish Real would go for Kane.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

So many of the giant teams are going after strikers this summer.

Barca, Real, Juve (especially if Dybala leaves), PSG, Liverpool, Bayern, us.

There are only 4 (counting Dybala) WC CF's under 30 who are remotely available. 

Three teams will miss out. I could see PSG maybe going for 31yo (end of August) Lewandowski. That would mean Bayern will do anything in their power to pull either Jovic or Werner.

Still leaves two teams out.

I really would put us as favourites to be one of the two. Especially if no CL.

Wish Real would go for Kane.

well strikers are all about confidence and form. Maybe until summer , someone new emerges. But most probably we will take someone from the second row ala Plea, gomez, silva, augustin or haller. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

well strikers are all about confidence and form. Maybe until summer , someone new emerges. But most probably we will take someone from the second row ala Plea, gomez, silva, augustin or haller. 

I wouldn't mind us getting one of those from the 2nd tier just as long as we brought in a shit hot goal scoring, assist making ACM mate.

I think us having one of those is just as important to us and maybe even more so.

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Hello Callum Wilson:(

Mauro Icardi's future at Inter Milan appears to be in doubt after he was stripped of the captaincy and then left out of the squad for two matches in a row. James Walker-Roberts explores what's happened with the forward and what the future holds...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11860/11641937/mauro-icardi-why-has-he-lost-inter-milan-captaincy-and-whats-next

interesting reading 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You