Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

Think that Inter want to put a really high buy out clause into his new contract and his Mrs wants his pay rise to reflect that,

Whether shes trying to push it who knows,

But I hope to funk that we are trying hard for him. I would break the bank. Offer him £300k a week and 6 years.

Chelsea may FINALLY land Mauro Icardi - Agent drops major transfer hint

CHELSEA could be about to finally land Mauro Icardi from Inter Milan after his wife dropped a major Premier League transfer hint.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/752524/Chelsea-transfer-news-Mauro-Icardi-Inter-Milan-rumours-gossip

Just now, BlueLyon said:

He just said everything is bs and he will extend the contract once Inter gives him a proper offer. 

Yup.  These little stories keep coming out.  His wife/agent is all about extracting maximum value.  He doesn't have much reason to leave, really.

On 09/01/2019 at 4:03 PM, Magic Lamps said:

He did have transfer wishes like Sheva, Zhirkov and Torres that he wanted specifically.

Ancelotti wanted Torres. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/14/carlo-ancelotti-fernando-torres-chelsea

Zhirkov and Sheva were Abramovich driven buys though, true, particularly Zhirkov being Russian and all

No chance we are signing Icardi in January.

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Ancelotti wanted Torres. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/14/carlo-ancelotti-fernando-torres-chelsea

Zhirkov and Sheva were Abramovich driven buys though, true, particularly Zhirkov being Russian and all

No chance we are signing Icardi in January.

No chance we signing Icardi period.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:25 AM, Pizy said:

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a little bit in identifying players. Only time he becomes involved is when he gives the okay to splash huge money.

The one time he got personally involved he fucked us for 5 years LMAO. Apparently we had been scouting Aguero but Roman stopped that and instead had us go for Torres

1 minute ago, Vybzkartel said:

The one time he got personally involved he fucked us for 5 years LMAO. Apparently we had been scouting Aguero but Roman stopped that and instead had us go for Torres

Literally two posts up there's a link confirming Carlo wanted Torres.

Mauro Icardi latest

https://www.express.co.uk/football/teams/17/chelsea

The agent of Inter Milan star Mauro Icardi has confirmed that Barcelona, Real Madrid and a mystery Premier League are interested in signing the striker.

Nara Icardi, Mauro’s wife and representative, gave a revealing interview with Spanish newspaper AS in which she fuelled the recent transfer speculation.

The Argentina forward's contract runs until June 2021 but talks over a new deal haven’t progressed with Nara claiming the two parties are “very far away” from an agreement.

“Right now, Icardi’s renewal with Inter is very far away,” Nara Icardi told AS. “We’re far from reaching an agreement. The figures being talked about in Italy aren’t true and we haven’t received a satisfactory proposal from Inter yet.

“I won’t deny that we can reach an agreement, but right now we’re very far apart. It’s not logical to renew Mauro’s contract for the amount he currently earns.

“We believe Mauro is worth more than that. There are some very important clubs interested in signing him.

“For example, there are the two biggest clubs in Spain, with whom we have excellent relationships, plus an English team and a French one.”

snip

Has to be either us, Manure, or Victimpool.

Obviously the French team is PSG, which makes sense as Cavani is ageing.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Mauro Icardi latest

The agent of Inter Milan star Mauro Icardi has confirmed that Barcelona, Real Madrid and a mystery Premier League are interested in signing the striker.

Nara Icardi, Mauro’s wife and representative, gave a revealing interview with Spanish newspaper AS in which she fuelled the recent transfer speculation.

The Argentina forward's contract runs until June 2021 but talks over a new deal haven’t progressed with Nara claiming the two parties are “very far away” from an agreement.

“Right now, Icardi’s renewal with Inter is very far away,” Nara Icardi told AS. “We’re far from reaching an agreement. The figures being talked about in Italy aren’t true and we haven’t received a satisfactory proposal from Inter yet.

“I won’t deny that we can reach an agreement, but right now we’re very far apart. It’s not logical to renew Mauro’s contract for the amount he currently earns.

“We believe Mauro is worth more than that. There are some very important clubs interested in signing him.

“For example, there are the two biggest clubs in Spain, with whom we have excellent relationships, plus an English team and a French one.”

snip

God it kills me to be in such a state.

Heres us being told we have to pay £75mill for Wilson yet Icardi is here we should be kicking punching and biting every sod out there to buy him!

With the amount of players we have that we really need to sell just sitting playing with their belly button fluff. We need to sell them and put it to his transfer!

Just plain daft!

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Mauro Icardi latest

snip

Can we take this on face value or are the clubs being used to help Icardi get paid more for doing what he wants to do anyway, namely stay in Milan? No way for us to know but it's hard to believe that our club wouldn't investigate getting Icardi if was possible.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:25 PM, Pizy said:

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a little bit in identifying players. Only time he becomes involved is when he gives the okay to splash huge money.

I fundamentally disagree with this. I'll not be able to provide much evidence to support my opinion that the owner and his son Arkadiy play a big part in identifying targets, but then nor can anyone provide good evidence for an alternate opinion. The view stated here so often that Marina picks transfer targets is, in my opinion, one of the stupidest ideas ever presented on any football forum. Of course she doesn't.

34 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I fundamentally disagree with this. I'll not be able to provide much evidence to support my opinion that the owner and his son Arkadiy play a big part in identifying targets, but then nor can anyone provide good evidence for an alternate opinion. The view stated here so often that Marina picks transfer targets is, in my opinion, one of the stupidest ideas ever presented on any football forum. Of course she doesn't.

How I think things work, is that our scouts identify the targets, then the viability of signing them is discussed among the board and after drawing their conclusions on how feasible they are to buy, Marina as the lead negotiator will contact the selling clubs and try to get a deal inside the parameters that the board have set.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

How I think things work, is that our scouts identify the targets, then the viability of signing them is discussed among the board and after drawing their conclusions on how feasible they are to buy, Marina as the lead negotiator will contact the selling clubs and try to get a deal among the parameters that the board have set.

Somebody has to make the footballing choice, the 'is this player good enough' decision, but other than that I think this is spot on.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Somebody has to make the footballing choice, the 'is this player good enough' decision, but other than that I think this is spot on.

This would normally fall to the DOF perhaps, but in our case I think this decision might be a compromise or a consensus between the board, head scout and head coach. Roman, in this day and age, I feel is more of a rubber stamp than an active participator in our transfers like he was in the beginning. I don't have much to base this opinion on, other than looking at the current political climate and thinking he probably has bigger worries on his mind.

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

This would normally fall to the DOF perhaps, but in our case I think this decision might be a compromise or a consensus between the board, head scout and head coach. Roman, in this day and age, I feel is more of a rubber stamp than an active participator in our transfers like he was in the beginning. I don't have much to base this opinion on, other than looking at the current political climate and thinking he probably has bigger worries on his mind.

Well I see it differently but I probably have even less to base my view on than you do, so your guess has a fair chance to be at least as good as mine. :)

To be fair what you've described is exactly how Peter Kenyon answered the 'who makes the transfer decisions' question years ago. I always took his answer as code for Roman does but who knows for sure.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

How I think things work, is that our scouts identify the targets, then the viability of signing them is discussed among the board and after drawing their conclusions on how feasible they are to buy, Marina as the lead negotiator will contact the selling clubs and try to get a deal inside the parameters that the board have set.

I think they look at that option and then Mz Penny Pinscher goes out and tries to get a cheaper option at the position we need.

Or she throws a very low ball offer that gets laughed at and she comes back to the club saying at least we tried.

We have someone in charge of our transfers that knows less about the players the scouts  are telling her (if they do) than I do. And sadly I  see it staying like this till we find ourselves a real DOF that can do a proper job.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You