Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Suarez's latest statement on the bite is an utter embarrassment. Absolutely delusional. Probably best just to send him to the asylum.

What did he say?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he say?

In short he fell over and hit his teeths on Chiellini's shoulder, hurting it in the process. Basically turned into full troll mode or just incredibly dumb-he is basically taking the mic out of Fifa and treat this as an incident that he suffered from.

Why EPL selling best league players to Barcelona or Real :angry: . I hope Liverpool will keep Suarez. Football becoming more and more boring sometimes. Spanish wankers destroying EPL by buying best league players. Look guys if Hazard will shine next few years. He will leave for Real. We must sign Pogba/Vidal and prove that the world best ones can play to for others great teams. Juventus is great team but to be honest Seria A are corrupt and boring league.

I'd punish him more for saying such stupid shit like that.

Honestly the amount of crazy being talked to defend Suarez is frightening.

According to the Venezuelan president (you know the guy who's running an entire country and is expected to be able to use more then half a braincell) has said that it's a conspiracy against Suarez for knocking out Italy and England.

I mean it just leaves me speecless how delusional some people are reacting to this incident.

Venezuelan president : Conspiracy, made up. (deluional)

Uruguayan president : Didn't see a bite. (must be blind i guess)

Uruguayan National Coach : Suarez being made a scapegoat, journalists out to get him. (dementia kicking in i suppose ?)

Uruguayan captain Lugano : Old scars, Chiellini lying. (Retard)

Honestly what the fuck are these people on !!

He bit someone. For the third time in his career. How the hell can he be made a victim in all this ?! :rant:

According to the Venezuelan president (you know the guy who's running an entire country and is expected to be able to use more then half a braincell) has said that it's a conspiracy against Suarez for knocking out Italy and England.

I mean it just leaves me speecless how delusional some people are reacting to this incident.

Uruguayan National Coach : Suarez being made a scapegoat, journalists out to get him. (dementia kicking in i suppose ?)

He bit someone. For the third time in his career. How the hell can he be made a victim in all this ?! :rant:

Typical symptom, psycho thinks he is the only sane one.

Suarez in NOW a TRUE SCOUSER ... Always a Victim ... YNEA you never eat alone

What i don't understand is why are they defending him. They should blame him. He let the whole country down.

What i don't understand is why are they defending him. They should blame him. He let the whole country down.

Yeah you're right he did let his country down. The thing is they worship him which means he could do the most despicable things and the people defending him now would still defend him.

Have you guys seen this Video of Luis Suarez House

Inside Luis Suarez's House

Published on May 7, 2012

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez gives us an insight into his personal life by allowing the cameras to move away from the pitch at Anfield and into his home in Merseyside for a day.

The Video is in Dutch

Video Length: 6:51

The latest rumours are sending him to Barca. That would be a great transition from one disgraceful club to another. Just perfect.

Now all they have to do is sign Pepe and Joey Barton and make Roy Keane their manager and they would have the perfect team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You