Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona have certainly bared their teeth here but it remains to be seen if they've bitten off more than they can chew with this signing. Suarez will definitely add teeth to their attack but whether Messi and Neymar will be chomping at the bit to have another world class forward alongside them is a matter of debate. Having lost the league by the skin of their teeth last season, they'll be anxious to fight tooth and nail for this one and would want to get the bit between the teeth as soon as possible. However they're still toothless at the back and only time will tell if their bite is worse than their bark.

If anything deserves a like,Its this post.

• 5 months later...

ROB @1RobBeasley

See Messi has put the record straight. Never a chance he was going to Chelsea.

ROB @1RobBeasley

But Suarez.....

I read that Rob Beasley is a great friend of many players Chelsea and Mourinho himself. Although he might be making a joke. But Rob Beasley is someone we can trust in him ?.

I know this might not be the best place to talk about this (sorry), but which journalists, newspapers and sports websites believe all of you who are best to know more about Chelsea ?.

I usually read the Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Independent, bleacher report, Metro, The Express, CaughtOffside.com, Daily Star and others from Spain.

Journalists, newspapers or websites you usually follow? What better informed about Chelsea ?.

Thank you very much.

Edit. Thank you Royalblues.

Edited by supporter

ROB @1RobBeasley

See Messi has put the record straight. Never a chance he was going to Chelsea.

ROB @1RobBeasley

But Suarez.....

I read that Rob Beasley is a great friend of many players Chelsea and Mourinho himself. Although he might be making a joke. But Rob Beasley is someone we can trust in him ?.

I know this might not be the best place to talk about this (sorry), but which journalists, newspapers and sports websites believe all of you who are best to know more about Chelsea ?.

I usually read the Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Independent, bleacher report, Metro, The Express, CaughtOffside.com, Daily Star and others from Spain.

Journalists, newspapers or websites you usually follow? What better informed about Chelsea ?.

Thank you very much.

Well, there are no specific sports websites 'know more' about Chelsea. But you can trust Sky Sports one, who I think is the most reliable one among others. In some cases or rumours, they have a trusted sources, called sky sources, and if they write something like 'sky sources understand....' you know most likely it is confirmed true.

I like to read match reports in Daily Mail, as they usually have a complete set of photos from a match with a quite decent resolution, especially if you've missed it. Visit Daily Mail for the images, just ignore the text, it is crap, lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You