Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Sometimes I think that he bit giorgio chiellini on purpose just so he could move away from Liverpool. Also I am quite surprised Real didn't go after him,the move would have made more sense but I guess they believe in Benzema.

Oh well El Classico is going to be insane! Pepe vs Suarez!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neymar got much more marketing value than those 2.

More than Messi?

Anyway im not talking only about marketing but also about players i can seriously see Neymar getting angry in 2 seasons that he doesn't get the chances he deserves and leaves. Its almost writen in the stars with Barcelona.

More than Messi?

Anyway im not talking only about marketing but also about players i can seriously see Neymar getting angry in 2 seasons that he doesn't get the chances he deserves and leaves. Its almost writen in the stars with Barcelona.

I'm talking about Sanchez and Fabregas. It wouldn't be such an easy decision to sell Neymar because of merketing value he brings with him

Messi, Neymar and Suarez have no balance; they won't play well together. Suarez will find himself following in the footsteps of Villa and past strikes having to play on the wing.

No way Barca are even thinking of playing Messi on the wings.

Its surely Neymar.........................Suarez

..................Messi......................

I'm a bit conflicted about his departure tbh. The EPL fan in me wants to see world class players play and flourish in the league which can only be a good thing for the health of the league and further raise its profile while on the other hand, the more cynical side of me is happy of the impact it might have on the scums up north and one less twat the league could do without.

I feel the same way.

I really want the EPL to have top players. We've lost a lot of top talent (mainly due to them retiring) but its a sad state when players like Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Mascherano, Makalele, Bale, Suarez etc. leave the league. They all played on rival teams but it makes us a better team having to compete against top competition.

Long gone are the days where EPL dominated the UCL. No more All English Semi-Finals//Finals in the UCL, (its just us now, haha)

But honestly, i dont remember a time where the top teams were so average-like.

No way Barca are even thinking of playing Messi on the wings.

Its surely Neymar.........................Suarez

..................Messi......................

Neymar-Messi-Suarez

Barcelona have certainly bared their teeth here but it remains to be seen if they've bitten off more than they can chew with this signing. Suarez will definitely add teeth to their attack but whether Messi and Neymar will be chomping at the bit to have another world class forward alongside them is a matter of debate. Having lost the league by the skin of their teeth last season, they'll be anxious to fight tooth and nail for this one and would want to get the bit between the teeth as soon as possible. However they're still toothless at the back and only time will tell if their bite is worse than their bark.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You