Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Suarez is Liverpool's Bale. Teams at that level don't come across proper world-class talent everyday and you should never exchange (to paraphrase Bill Simmons) a dollar for some quarters and nickels. That's to say that it's very rare for a team to compensate for the loss of a star with a few lesser pieces. Spurs became a worse team after losing Bale and I reckon the same will happen with Liverpool regardless of who they bring in.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona have a number of other areas they need to focus on. Shocked they dropped that money before sorting out the defence.

Not surprising at all. Their board seems unable to make any sensible decisions. They've been needing proper defenders for years, yet they keep making luxury signings instead. Hell, they could have bought T.Silva when he became available and sorted out their defence, but no, of course buying shiny new toys is more important.

Like I said I can't see all 3 of Luiz,messi and Neymar flourishing at the same time. atleast one of them would have to make a sacrifice for the betterment of the team.

The impact of his loss to Liverpool however may not be as colossal as many are predicting because they are a well drilled team offensively which means they will still create loads and score plenty. If they significantly strengthen their defence then I see them challenging again.

Like I said I can't see all 3 of Luiz,messi and Neymar flourishing at the same time. atleast one of them would have to make a sacrifice for the betterment of the team.

The impact of his loss to Liverpool however may not be as colossal as many are predicting because they are a well drilled team offensively which means they will still create loads and score plenty. If they significantly strengthen their defence then I see them challenging again.

That's a big if, if his interview after the Chelsea and activity so far is anything to go by, it's not very high in hus list of priorities.

I have a feeling Barcelona will get rid of Neymar in 2 years time same thing that happened with Sanchez, Fabregas..

I'm a bit conflicted about his departure tbh. The EPL fan in me wants to see world class players play and flourish in the league which can only be a good thing for the health of the league and further raise its profile while on the other hand, the more cynical side of me is happy of the impact it might have on the scums up north and one less twat the league could do without.

That's a big if, if his interview after the Chelsea and activity so far is anything to go by, it's not very high in hus list of priorities.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he made those comment out of bitterness and disappointment and has learned his lesson and any manager that doesn't adapt and learn after throwing away a 3 goal advantage in the manner they did against Palace is just a stubborn goat.

Real and Barcelona can buy the 'best' players in the world but the PL wont suffer, it's getting stronger now than ever with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, City, United and Liverpool all spending big. The La Liga will now go back to being a two horse race.

Regarding Barcelona, i'm not sure how Suarez will fit Barca's 'tiki taka' style, he loves to run and dribble at players, maybe they might change their style.

Real and Barcelona can buy the 'best' players in the world but the PL wont suffer, it's getting stronger now than ever with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, City, United and Liverpool all spending big. The La Liga will now go back to being a two horse race.

Regarding Barcelona, i'm not sure how Suarez will fit Barca's 'tiki taka' style, he loves to run and dribble at players, maybe they might change their style.

Tiki Taka is dead.

El Clasicoapyhyhy8.jpg

Messi, Neymar and Suarez have no balance; they won't play well together. Suarez will find himself following in the footsteps of Villa and past strikers having to play on the wing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You