Luis Suarez

Blueboy

For that to happen PSG needs to agree to sell, and that is probably not going to happen.

Liverpool will do tottenham, sell world class player for ridiculous money and buy shit ton of average players to 'improve' other positions. And they'll end up out of top 4.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca will have the sickest attack I have even seen. Though I'm not sure they'll get back to their level from previous years. I don't think Rakitic is the player to be the successor of Xabi, not at all. They will not be the same team for sure, letting Tiago go was such a huge mistake. And they still need to get some great defenders which I'm not sure will happen this summer.

As for Liverpool, it will be funny if Sanchez will turn them down, that will lead them to go for Shaqiri+Markovic or something like that, that's a very big blow. But, this will mean Arsenal will probably get Sanchez and that would make their AM into an awesome Am- Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez. With a new striker they will be very good.

Barca's team surely looks great on paper, but I don't think that Luis Enrique can handle this situation. No worries.

About Liverpool, I wouldn't be so harsh on them. Brendan Rodgers knows what he's doing, even if he doesn't have another world class player, but Suarez, who he won't have anymore, I suppose. But remember that he made Henderson play well, he bought them Coutinho, had the guts to use Sterling and came up with players like Joe Allen or Jon Flanagan. He's a good manager, they will still be fighting for the first places.

LUIS SUAREZ BARCELONA - press conference by 442oons (Suarez transfer cartoon joins Barcelona)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jki8F7MAhQ

VIDEO LENGTH: 3:16

Posted Over 3 Hours ago.

LUIS SUAREZ & NEYMAR - SING TOGETHER - THE OH VIVA BARCELONA SONG

AND LIONEL MESSI JOINS IN AT THE END.

Appeals of Luis Suarez & #URU FA rejected by FIFA Appeal Committee. Decision of 25 June 2014 upheld.

(via @skysports_bryan) FIFA: Luis Suarez appeal rejected. Ban stays same. He can appeal to Court of Arbitration for Sport. #LFC

So the talk is Barcelona will unveil him on Wednesday. But since he's banned from all football related activities and stadiums, where will the unveiling happen? Surely slipping on a jersey and juggling a football in front of fans is a football related activity. Can't wait to see what happens. Never the less, I'm glad he's not in England or Liverpool anymore.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You