Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Luis Suarez

Blueboy
Followers 2

9 Premier League matches and 3 CL matches apparently.

Assuming Barca don't swoop for him allowing Liverpool to buy some replacements, this should put a nice big dent in any title challenge they were hoping for.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have been given more but thats life.

What a horrible little cunt he is, Would love to see JT give him a legbreaker right infront of the kop

Should have been given more but thats life.

What a horrible little cunt he is, Would love to see JT give him a legbreaker right infront of the kop

Sad.

HAHAHAHAHA

http://forums.thisisanfield.com/index.php?/topic/17644-suarez-9-game-ban/

Can the club do something about this? how come Suarez's problem becomes LFC's problem?

I feared this type of reaction,

International football should be separate from club football.
As someone pointed out to me earlier, the only other time this has happened (A global ban) has been the assault of a referee.
This is nothing short of a disgrace of a sentence, that has no doubt been fuelled by the media calling for his head.

What an absolutely ludicrous decision! Just when you thought no one could be more corrupt and biased by the media than the FA along comes FIFA. We better fucking get our best lawyers on board and appeal this ridiculous ban!

same old that Liverpool FC get the book thrown at them yet again

FIFA and the FA can shake hands

Over RAWK those losers keep saying how ridiculous this decision is and they should appeal blah blah blah. I mean are they really that fucking stupid? This guy is fucking sick, has some serious mental problems and he will bite no matter what shirt he's putting on. Just suck it up fucking scouses, you've only got yourselves to blame by signing this horrible animal.

No Suarez and a shit defensive line for the Champions League. Plus they'll be in the pot 3. Should be fun.

He'll be back in time for when Liverpool challenges for the Europa League spot.

The funniest thing is that Liverpool can't even appeal. Only Suarez can appeal for the fine to be reduced, not the ban haha

That lady said he is "banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity". I know he can't attend football matches, but will he be allowed to train with Liverpool on a daily basis?!