Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Bringing Sterling here is only a question of how big a dick Liverpool is and unfortunately they are quite a bit.

If they value Sterling above 40m I feel we simply won't bother. The only way for the transfer to happen is that nobody decided to play their game and/or Sterling gets pissed and they lower their price.

It's early into the summer they won't get more than 40m for a want away. Sterling's camp will make enough noise to force their hand once the summer commences.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are spending like the kid that just got all it's birthday money, and it's burning a hole in their pocket.

29M on Flamingo and 12.5 on Clyne....There is only one way some of that cash comes back and it's Sterling. Time for us to offer the kid a home in London.

So Rob Beasly saying we want Sterling, but in "our terms".

on Chelsea terms cos we won't pay over the odds so if He wants to come he's got to make it happen. Tell em CFC or bust!!

told him we wouldn't match city fee or wages. Choice between money or glory No matter what City bid HE can refuse!!

which is why Chelsea gave him the challenge - Come for football reasons not financial. On OUR terms!!!

Even if he tells pool thathe wants only us, they wont accept it. We are ready to offer only up to 40m, while city is prepared to give full price of 50m. If Sterling wants us, liverpool will make ultimatum; either city or stay at pool. And he will probably accept city offer eventualy.

What chelsea is doing is absolutely right tho; sterling is not worth 50m and if he wants to join us, he shouldnt be thrown in money.

And while he is good talent, I realy dont see how will he improve us in CL games tbh. Maybe in 5 years when he develops himself.

Dont forget we have amazing player in hazard, but in key CL games last two seasons, it was other experienced players who actualy gave us results, while hazard was quite poor aside his dribbling ability. Think we need leaders, those who will push team forward, not another young player who will need to develop...we have young players in development in Oscar, hazard, zouma, Courtois, Azpi to some extent.

Beasley again acting like a damn ITK. It's no rocket science to know that Chelsea alongside City, Arsenal, Real, Bayern and PSG were approached about Sterling by his agent since it is the most common way to exit. I can safely assume that majority of the clubs said exactly what Chelsea said.

What I fail to understand now is IF Chelsea were able to offer 40m£ they can't go and bridge the gap to 50m£ ? They were happy to spend that extra 10m£ on 2 anonymous Brazilians. Yet they can't put that money on first team needs. It's not even about Sterling now but on the whole picture. They can go over the top for decent/averages players yet they shy away from doing so for bigger players. They are doing thrift shopping in disguise. Waiting for the promotion all the time. Clauses in Hazard and Diego Costa contracts. Fabregas from stock clearance in Barca. Matic thanks to Markovic murky interest (otherwise it would be Guarin running in the middle, I swear !).

There's no promotion now and it's little going around.

Even if he tells pool thathe wants only us, they wont accept it. We are ready to offer only up to 40m, while city is prepared to give full price of 50m. If Sterling wants us, liverpool will make ultimatum; either city or stay at pool. And he will probably accept city offer eventualy.

What chelsea is doing is absolutely right tho; sterling is not worth 50m and if he wants to join us, he shouldnt be thrown in money.

And while he is good talent, I realy dont see how will he improve us in CL games tbh. Maybe in 5 years when he develops himself.

Dont forget we have amazing player in hazard, but in key CL games last two seasons, it was other experienced players who actualy gave us results, while hazard was quite poor aside his dribbling ability. Think we need leaders, those who will push team forward, not another young player who will need to develop...we have young players in development in Oscar, hazard, zouma, Courtois, Azpi to some extent.

I do agree that we need a balance of our up and coming world class lads that you mention and more 'complete' players. .But if we get the chance to possibly upgrade then we should do it.

And in these times when allll teams are wanting to be the best we can then the top players aren't going to be cheap. We aren't RM/AM/Barca/Juve/United that players all want to goto (might even put fuckin gooners over us) So it means us having to shell out for them. We dont get many Cesc,Costa steals so I dont mind if we have to pay a bit over the odds.

If we seriously want to make some sort of a LASTING impression in the PL and make a dent in Europe then we need to have a balance of top shit hot players mixed with our young incomplete upwardly mobile lads.

Its time we put our hands in our pockets and tried our best to get the standard of players we need.

Sterling can't finish! I don't want him anywhere near this team.

We already have two terrible finishers in Cesc and Willian, and two barely average ones in Hazard and Oscar. Add another terrible finisher in Sterling and say hello to 90 mins of frustration. Do you guys miss Torres of something. Is this what you want:

BouncyMildCaimanlizard.gif

No to Sterling. He's not what we need, like Greizman who plays as striker and LW and rarely plays RW, which Turan mostly plays. We have enough "all-foreplay-no-sex" type of players.

We already have two terrible finishers in Cesc and Willian, and two barely average ones in Hazard and Oscar. Add another terrible finisher in Sterling and say hello to 90 mins of frustration. Do you guys miss Torres of something. Is this what you want:

No to Sterling. He's not what we need, like Greizman who plays as striker and LW and rarely plays RW, which Turan mostly plays. We have enough "all-foreplay-no-sex" type of players.

Thanks for the lagging! :wank2:

BouncyMildCaimanlizard.gif

Lol, yet he done this in the same game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VbQCGITyw 0.08

That is absurd... the pace dribbling and technique Sterling has can decide matches. He's not the best finisher but what he is capable of in the build up is just below Hazard on our team. If we had a trio of Hazard, Willian and Sterling???? That is an unbelievable AM situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQWvaiaWssw

Shocked that he hasn't moved yet. It's clear as day that he's wanted out. They've spent big by their standards and appear to be getting all or most of their signings locked down as to not piss off their fans by selling Sterling without replacements first.

If City are indeed as desperate for him as has been reported what are they waiting for?

Unless multiple clubs are after him and negotiations are ongoing. Chelsea?

Shocked that he hasn't moved yet. It's clear as day that he's wanted out. They've spent big by their standards and appear to be getting all or most of their signings locked down as to not piss off their fans by selling Sterling without replacements first.

If City are indeed as desperate for him as has been reported what are they waiting for?

Similar to RVP and Torres situation, I don't think Sterling can go back.

The team has already bought replacements, so he should be sold soon.

City have bid it was turned down. I have turned my attention away from Pogba for now and its firmly placed on Sterling! He would be a much better signing for our club than Turan, Griezmann, Reus... My opinion but if Sterling played in any other league but the Prem we would all be salivating over him right now.

City have bid it was turned down. I have turned my attention away from Pogba for now and its firmly placed on Sterling! He would be a much better signing for our club than Turan, Griezmann, Reus... My opinion but if Sterling played in any other league but the Prem we would all be salivating over him right now.

I know they've bid but that was weeks ago now. I thought they'd have sewn it up by now out of desperation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You