Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should think Lolpool haven't stopped laughing over Torres yet so of course theyre rubbing their hands together waiting to get as much as they can now for a player that doesnt want to be there.

He would be very good with us but we know theres about £10mill worth of hype and homegrown on his head.

Surely we'll know VERY soon where he's off to. Firmino, Clyne, and whichever striker they're after will cost a load of cash and they clearly want everything done ASAP. They sell Sterling quickly and get all of their signings in so their fans won't bitch and moan for long.

How do you know it for sure? Maybe Mourinho really wants him. We have the money.

we are not that desperate, like those cunts, and not gonna pay silly money for this litle cunt we are not 04-05 Chelsea! But Yeah If he really wants him he will get him but money is not the only weapon that Mourinho have, he is much more resourceful than that Chilean Cunt!

we are not that desperate, like those cunts, and not gonna pay silly money for this litle cunt we are not 04-05 Chelsea! But Yeah If he really wants him he will get him but money is not the only weapon that Mourinho have, he is much more resourceful than that Chilean Cunt!

We are not desperate for sure, but Sterling is a top prospect and he is English, the club might be willing to spend a lot of money on him.

Strikes me as the best option from all the "available" ones right now (Costa, Griezmann, Turan). The English tax is there of course but I'd rather spend £40m on a talented 20 y.o guy with huge potential and one glaring weakness that can be improved on (finishing) than a Willian like number on the others mentioned.

Hazard and Willian (untouchables), Oscar, Sterling and maybe Remy/Traore - we're set.

Im starting to think City wont bid the 50m for him... they're trying to close it for less. If we really want him maybe there's a chance there.

I think so too, but only if London is as big of a factor as it seemed like it was when he first said he wanted out of Liverpool.

If it's just about CL football and money I think City will offer him wages that we won't go near (because we're not irresponsible with our money anymore, nor desperate like they are) like £200k a week.

Sterling to replace Cuadrado who could be included in a deal for Pogba ?

Sterling + Pogba + Falcao would be absolutely amazing.

That's the kind of summer Champions of England deserve. Throw Baba Rahman in there for good measure and it's a wrap!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You