Petr Cech

eldo

Cech has been amazing for us during his time here, but last season, even though it was relatively good for him, i began to doubt him much more, as his mistakes seem to have increased, and his commanding attributes have faded.

Everytime he came out of his goal to punch the ball or catch it, it was a scare for me atleast.

Many times he came out a few footsteps, and decided to go back, and you knew that moment of indecisiveness meant that if the opponent managed to get a clean header ahead of our amazing defenders, there is a real chance they will score.

This is in no way a summary of his season, but just small things which changed for me while watching him.

He is a legend for us already and i wish him the best, here or elsewhere, but after 3 seasons of being loaned and establishing himself as world class, We simply cant afford to not get Courtois back as our no. 1 as otherwise we will lose him IMO.

This day was bound to come, and its something we as fans should embrace, while thanking Cech for everything he has done during his time here.

Its different with Goalkeepers, so there simply has to be an undisputed No. 1.

I think if we let petr go, there's a chance he'll go to another English teams. He is currently 9 clean sheet away from all time CS record in premier league history. I hope so much that he will stay for another year and Courtouis agree to loan for another year and extending his contract.

Let's do a Madrid: Courtois plays all the FA cup, League cup and Champions league matches (20 + matches). Cech plays the EPL matches. Let Courtois be the 2nd choice behind Cech for one year, to adapt, to learn and then he can take over it from Cech.

Let's do a Madrid: Courtois plays all the FA cup, League cup and Champions league matches (20 + matches). Cech plays the EPL matches. Let Courtois be the 2nd choice behind Cech for one year, to adapt, to learn and then he can take over it from Cech.

no keeper of courtois level would be willing to accept sitting out of all the league matches. propose it to him , and he will be gone within 10 minutes.

Courtois to play all league, champions league and important FA Cup matches

Is this still being suggested..? Some people... :P