Petr Cech

eldo

Think Mark deserves to play even if cech is fit, there is no need to rush him back just yet considering Mark has put in 2 big performances.

With all due respect to Schwarzer, if Cech is fit to play then he has to play. The same way that if Hazard is fit then he has to play.

Think Mark deserves to play even if cech is fit, there is no need to rush him back just yet considering Mark has put in 2 big performances.

Are you kidding? If this was a league match then I could agree, but it's the semifinal of the Champions League! If Petr is even 80% fit he should be the first name on the sheet!

thought dislocated shoulder meant very little: it all depends on the damage done by the unnatural movement (nerve, muscle, even bone).

Reckon they will get a clearer picture by tomorrow and the day after.

heh did not believe any of of the gloom and doom after the match...

he will play in the final! B)

Are you kidding? If this was a league match then I could agree, but it's the semifinal of the Champions League! If Petr is even 80% fit he should be the first name on the sheet!

If he feels up for it then I suppose but if he has any doubts Mark should step in

Cech's injury not being a big deal is great news.

But Jose has to go with Schwarzer for this game. Between a 80% fit Cech and a 100% fit Schwarzer, who happens to be in superb form, too, I'd go for the latter.

too much of a risk to go with a keeper who is not 100% fit

Very strange news, one minute they are saying he is out the rest of the season , maybe even start of next because he may need an operation.

It's good if he feels fit. But I don't want him to risk it and get injured worse