Petr Cech

eldo

Cechs agent said italy is not an option, and De Gea comes from Atletico, not Real.

Yea, i know de gea comes from atletico.

What I meant was returns back to Spain/Madrid city to RM.

Italy does have a few spots opened in AC and Napoli, im surprised he ruled it out.

Italy does have a few spots opened in AC and Napoli, im surprised he ruled it out.

I'm not. PSG alone have raped italian football, very soon even with only Monaco & PSG.. Ligue 1 will overtake it, those two clubs are willing to spend more than every club in Serie A combined.

Italian football needs investment.. and It's a shame, because around 2004/05 Serie A was equal with the PL in terms of quality.

There was an interview with him today, he was talking about the very possible situation of him and Thibaut competing for No.1 next season. Here's what he said -

I can't help it but what a difference between Cech and Courtois and their different attitudes. Cech is ready to fight for the spot, having all the possible records, meanwhile Courtois without one single appearance for the club is dictating some conditions that he wants to be number one. Don't get me wrong, I am not against him. In fact I want him to stay and be our new number one. You just can't miss the difference.

And quite obviously, there have been some offers for Cech, he just admitted it.

Here is a final line where Cech revealed that the club want him to continue in the club after his playing career.

Petr Cech as the goalkeeper coach possibly? He thinks though that he is capable of playing another five years.

I love Cech. Hope he stays, Courtois is not confident in winning the spot from Cech, obviously.

I love Cech. Hope he stays, Courtois is not confident in winning the spot from Cech, obviously.

I'm sure he's trembling in fear. Sell one of them, there's no other realistic solution.

edit; except another loan I suppose, I half expected him to be involved in the Costa deal

There was an interview with him today, he was talking about the very possible situation of him and Thibaut competing for No.1 next season. Here's what he said -

I can't help it but what a difference between Cech and Courtois and their different attitudes. Cech is ready to fight for the spot, having all the possible records, meanwhile Courtois without one single appearance for the club is dictating some conditions that he wants to be number one. Don't get me wrong, I am not against him. In fact I want him to stay and be our new number one. You just can't miss the difference.

And quite obviously, there have been some offers for Cech, he just admitted it.

Here is a final line where Cech revealed that the club want him to continue in the club after his playing career.

Petr Cech as the goalkeeper coach possibly? He thinks though that he is capable of playing another five years.

It's really hard to find this model professionalism attitude with the new generation of players, especially if they were exposed to the spot light and became famous from the youth level. Courtois and Lukaku are just two examples, there are hundreds more examples. Too high wages for youth players, too much exposure for the youth level maybe. But it's really sad, because it is exactly this attitude and mentality that produces real leaders and true winners.

Wow, just wow at the difference in attitudes. Cech, an absolute legend in Chelsea, 10 years of service, broke every possible record with the club and won everything with the club is ready to fight for number 1 spot. And there's Courtois, yes he's also one of the best goalkeepers and young, but doesn't even have a picture with a Chelsea shirt and wants a spot in starting 11 without any fight whatsoever? I really hope Cech stays even as a number 2 if he wants to. If he wants to leave, I'll respect that too, you just can't hate this guy.

Opta comparison between Petr and Thibaut over the past three seasons (till September 2013).

BrpOqDBCYAAliq7.jpg

Well damn. Cech is still better.

Wow, just wow at the difference in attitudes. Cech, an absolute legend in Chelsea, 10 years of service, broke every possible record with the club and won everything with the club is ready to fight for number 1 spot. And there's Courtois, yes he's also one of the best goalkeepers and young, but doesn't even have a picture with a Chelsea shirt and wants a spot in starting 11 without any fight whatsoever? I really hope Cech stays even as a number 2 if he wants to. If he wants to leave, I'll respect that too, you just can't hate this guy.

I agree with this

I say make them compete and both stay. If Courtois beats out Petr for the starting spot let him start cup games or decide his future. If Cech wins, have Courtois do cup games.

I'm not. PSG alone have raped italian football, very soon even with only Monaco & PSG.. Ligue 1 will overtake it, those two clubs are willing to spend more than every club in Serie A combined.

Italian football needs investment.. and It's a shame, because around 2004/05 Serie A was equal with the PL in terms of quality.

I think Inter got a new president or set of investors?

Juve still has decent financials..

But, your right about the others.. It's sad, because Serie A used to be the best league in the world and Inter/AC Milans use to be such great teams..

I think Inter got a new president or set of investors?

Juve still has decent financials..

But, your right about the others.. It's sad, because Serie A used to be the best league in the world and Inter/AC Milans use to be such great teams..

Tohir won't spend. He wants to sell before buying anyone. Juve's "good finances" are probably close to Southampton's or Sunderland's. It's only good compared to the rest of the Serie A. Term is absolutely right. The Serie A is dying.