Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Just can't believe Gary Neville is a Manchester man. He actually is even handed and insightful- not something we normally associate with United people. Best pundit on TV right now.

Everyone has their own opinions but what Neville does is call it like it is, straight down the middle and without pulling away from the truth. People appreciate that more than jumbled shite you hear from certain pundits around right now.

Too many yes men in football punditry right now, and too many people just quite happy to roll out the same old shit when speaking.

He's a refreshing change to all things connected to analysing football.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he was gana be terrible when he started out..then criticized Man U once when they moaned about not getting a pen..'shouldn't rely on a pen to win the game if cant play good enough to win it normally' something like that kinda oooo..Then got better from there...makes a change from the likes of Andy Grey

Ah, so that's ok then.. you're fine with our foreign fans, as long as they're saying stuff you agree with. :rolleyes:

Where are you from again?, has the bridge moved to Scotland.

Stuff I agree with? what that? Supporting our own players?

No not as far as I'm aware? But I do spend a lot of money every time I fly to London to watch and on the club hotels , which is quite frequent, I also spent a lot of money going to Manchester on Sunday, and burnley....I am also a CPO shareholder, and buy three strips every season...full member etc

But Obv I'm just a stupid fan from Scotland! I have a mate who lives in Southampton who is a season ticket holder who travels for every game at the bridge, I assume he shouldn't be supporting us either? and a friend from Edinburgh who is also a ST holder who goes to every home game, but he's worthless as well...

this is meant to be a community of Chelsea fans, not a place for you too have a dig at people for their location, I made a valid point about the location of people slagging lamps, that was all.

For all you lampard lovers. I hope we draw man city in the fa cup and carling cup , and he knocks us out of them both to see him for what he is. He is a LEGEND and his history cannot be wiped out but it can be diminished. his shining LAMP " no pun intended" is getting dimmer.

P.S : the friend of my enemy is my enemy, it doesnt matter if he saved my life 10 times. I wont call Lamps the enemy, i love him for all he did prior to the 14/15 season because we had the same objective. Now we have different objectives and know where his heart truly lies $$$$$$$ .. Jose Knows and the board know it, and thats why Jose said the lamps love affair is over. He didnt say it when we played drogba, because he knows drogba's Heart is blue. Lamps heart is green (money), not that i hate him for it but he is a Pro for the money..

On a plus side. this just makes me appreciate John Terry more.. He will play for chelsea for free.. TRUE selfless Legend.. Lamps is still a legend but for me the true legends in the Roman era are ranked like this

Terry

Drogz

cech

lamps

J.cole

Good write up on how we cheered Frank at the end. Apparently we have class and dignity - and there was me thinking we're just a bunch of drunken foul mouthed yobs when we travel :D

To my mind the only fans that would have a scruffy old bedsheet sprayed 'Judas' would be liverpool or arsenal fans. Come on, we're better than that.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/des-kelly-chelsea-fans-add-a-touch-of-dignity-and-class-to-a-world-of-football-excess-9748082.html

For all you lampard lovers. I hope we draw man city in the fa cup and carling cup , and he knocks us out of them both to see him for what he is. He is a LEGEND and his history cannot be wiped out but it can be diminished. his shining LAMP " no pun intended" is getting dimmer.

P.S : the friend of my enemy is my enemy, it doesnt matter if he saved my life 10 times. I wont call Lamps the enemy, i love him for all he did prior to the 14/15 season because we had the same objective. Now we have different objectives and know where his heart truly lies $$$$$$$ .. Jose Knows and the board know it, and thats why Jose said the lamps love affair is over. He didnt say it when we played drogba, because he knows drogba's Heart is blue. Lamps heart is green (money), not that i hate him for it but he is a Pro for the money..

On a plus side. this just makes me appreciate John Terry more.. He will play for chelsea for free.. TRUE selfless Legend.. Lamps is still a legend but for me the true legends in the Roman era are ranked like this

Terry

Drogz

cech

lamps

J.cole

Add Essien and A.Cole

Still can't get over the fact we lost 2 points with a man up..

The only way to be satiafied if we win next week and City struggle again. I hardy doubt it after 2 draws and a lose they will make mistake again but who knows..

People will get angry, but City defense was immense yesterday. Kompany + Mangala, what a great defense.

Nothing to get angry.

Those two are better then our two.

Said in the summer transfer window that we needed another CB and from the beginning when we was playing sexy futbol that our defense was shaky.

32 million for Willian.... can't imagine getting a big sum for him later. This guy thinks he can still protect the ball and shrug off defenders like years past, in his youth. Now he's in the Premier League and he can't do what he did years ago. Can he adapt, or will he just be a failure in London?

32 million for Willian.... can't imagine getting a big sum for him later. This guy thinks he can still protect the ball and shrug off defenders like years past, in his youth. Now he's in the Premier League and he can't do what he did years ago. Can he adapt, or will he just be a failure in London?

We bought him to spite Tottenham IMO. No way is he worth £32m!

Stuff I agree with? what that? Supporting our own players?

No not as far as I'm aware? But I do spend a lot of money every time I fly to London to watch and on the club hotels , which is quite frequent, I also spent a lot of money going to Manchester on Sunday, and burnley....I am also a CPO shareholder, and buy three strips every season...full member etc

But Obv I'm just a stupid fan from Scotland! I have a mate who lives in Southampton who is a season ticket holder who travels for every game at the bridge, I assume he shouldn't be supporting us either? and a friend from Edinburgh who is also a ST holder who goes to every home game, but he's worthless as well...

this is meant to be a community of Chelsea fans, not a place for you too have a dig at people for their location, I made a valid point about the location of people slagging lamps, that was all.

location is irrelevant to your love of chelsea. flying to a million games doesn't make one a better fan than anyone else.

I personally think it's ok to call lampard a 'traitor', just like its ok to call Chelsea disloyal for letting him leave. I'm actually quite indefferent about all this. just pissed we didn't win