Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Fark off, I was there today singing his name with the other 3,000! go and burn his shirt with liverpool fans!

were you one of those fans, who always rose to their feet to applause torres? chelsea fans at games are scared to be outspoken

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to buy at least one CB like Kompany or Mangala. The reason we play defensive is because our CBs need protection otherwise they are shit, while guys like Kompany have no problem being 1 on 1 and often coming out on top.

We could have played more attacking if Jose wasnt forced to protect his back 4 so much.

Furthermore, it seems if you pass the ball back to any of the back 4, they will either loose the ball or just launch it forward. None of them seem to have any composure and ability to bring the ball out of defence. A top top CB should be our next signing.

Completely agree. I was thinking the same thing during the game

Benatia was such a missed opportunity. Zouma is very poor on the ball but he's a real athlete. Would be nice if he pulled off' 'a Varane'.

We need to buy at least one CB like Kompany or Mangala. The reason we play defensive is because our CBs need protection otherwise they are shit, while guys like Kompany have no problem being 1 on 1 and often coming out on top.

We could have played more attacking if Jose wasnt forced to protect his back 4 so much.

Furthermore, it seems if you pass the ball back to any of the back 4, they will either loose the ball or just launch it forward. None of them seem to have any composure and ability to bring the ball out of defence. A top top CB should be our next signing.

Well, maybe if Jose would have freaking asked for a CB in the summer...

dont give two fucks that Lampard scored against us, the man is still a legend and always will be. the guy was just doing his job ffs, and lets get real we didnt deserve to win the game anyways we was fucking rubbish.

if anyone wants to have a pop at frank, you can go fuck yourself and while your at it go and follow another team you silly halfwit wankers. seems as you have all forgot what the guy has done for this club, and if it was not for him half of you would prob no follow Chelsea cos we might not have won most of the things we have, you would all prob follow CIty.

SUPER SUPER FRANK SUPER SUPER FRANK SUPER SUPER FRANK SUPER FRANKIE LAMPARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow, can you be more condescending and patronising?

Posts like this are as bad as the ones calling him judas.

Went to the game yesterday and wasn't it just typical our Legend had to spoil the party. What a legend Frank is and the reception he got from our fans before and even after he scored was special.

Before the game i said i would have took a point at city so i'm happy enough with the result.

Here's the picture i took after we scored :)

10645324_10204572795310436_8360823027456

You're proving again how ignorant you are by claiming I'm one of those people who thinks Frank is a fraud. I think he is our greatest-ever player and will love and respect him forever.

My point was your blatant disrespectful towards our female members by claiming women know nothing about football. That's not very nice now, is it?

I hope your comment was in jest because we don't tolerate xenophobic language of that sort on this forum.

spare me the left wing politically correct rhetoric, she wasn't offended. she liked one of my posts after i had posted that comment. you have. like most people with to much time on their hands, have taken offense on her behalf when she herself is not offended. one of the people with too many brain cells and little common sense. join greenpeace there's a worthy cause. it's a football forum grow up.