Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has everybody calm down yet? :ph34r:

If you think about it with cool head, 1-1 was not bad. Nothing wrong with our strategy, Jose spot on imo. Yes you can play as the usual system and maybe we can win 4-3, 5-4 or something, but that is a massive gamble.

One way to guarantee the points from City at their home, is by playing like that. I don't have any problem with Drogba coming in, as I can see with the way we are playing, it is difficult to get the 2nd goal anyway.

why would ppl take 1 pt before the match start? fcuk that, we have every right to go there and play like we did at Everton.

it was a poor performance from the players and the manager.

ramires on the right, mikel & drogba in. we're against 10 mens and leading for god sake.

Lampard is a traitor for me. Can't see John Terry joining a direct rival. Lampard didn't only applaud the Chelsea fans but also went to all City-fans and celebrated with them. R.I.P. Lamps. I won't forgive him the move to City.

He is doing his job? Yes. But would Terry, Drogba or even Essien, Cole go to a direct rival? I doubt it. Cole refused an offer from Liverpool because of Chelsea.

I am forgetting Lampard's years at the bridge?

No. We paid him his salary and he did his job and was lucky to be playing in a top team. Don't know why I should be so massively thankful. He is no legend for me anymore. Drogba, Terry, Ballack are players and legends who deserve respect.

The shot by Costa on the post hurt me more than Lamps goal.

Football is ironic, those things happen. If he was coming against us he would score against us. The 'football gods' don't forgive those things.

You know which legend pisses me off and hurts me all much more these days? Didier fucking Drogba.

What's been on Mourinho's head? Was that his attempt on fate also having something reserved for Didier. With all due respect to Didier, I love him, but he has no business playing even 30 seconds in a match like this. At least not with his current fitness.

Mourinho has been trying to make me resent this signing more than I already do. I don't know what's the point of having Remy if we're playing Didier fucking Drogba when we need to score... That's the one thing that pissed me off the most in this match.

That's KING Didier fucking Drogba to you, sister.

wouldn't it be wiser to close this thread too? Those Chelsea fans at Manchester today represent the club, represent me as a fan, represent a club that is classy through and through starting with its supporters.

The clowns in this thread don't represent me, the club, the support, nothing. They're just that... clowns. I'm ashamed for you. Secondhand embarrassment.

Yet the cursing of a legend like Didier Drogba who is still wearing the colours is proper Chels... LOL you're just as bad as the people you criticize here.

Lampard is a traitor for me. Can't see John Terry joining a direct rival. Lampard didn't only applaud the Chelsea fans but also went to all City-fans and celebrated with them. R.I.P. Lamps. I won't forgive him the move to City.

He is doing his job? Yes. But would Terry, Drogba or even Essien, Cole go to a direct rival? I doubt it. Cole refused an offer from Liverpool because of Chelsea.

I am forgetting Lampard's years at the bridge?

No. We paid him his salary and he did his job and was lucky to be playing in a top team. Don't know why I should be so massively thankful. He is no legend for me anymore. Drogba, Terry, Ballack are players and legends who deserve respect.

:doh:

Schurrle needs to mark his man better. Can't keep letting this happen.

Lampard did what he's paid to do. He doesn't need to appease anyone by not playing or not scoring and he can go wherever the hell he chooses to go. And this is coming from someone who honestly wanted him to retire sooner. Some of you sound foolish.

Willian is always going to struggle with decision making. He'll chase down opposing players, glide thru traffic with the ball at his feet and then make a disgustingly lazy pass or just the wrong pass in general.

Drogba shouldn't be playing ahead of Remy. Seriously.

We definitely played better in the same match last season.

Again the woodwork saved City from more goals, but they failed to score whereas this time they were lucky to make it 1-1.

The one point is ok by me but it's not one of the performences we are going to remember.

dont give two fucks that Lampard scored against us, the man is still a legend and always will be. the guy was just doing his job ffs, and lets get real we didnt deserve to win the game anyways we was fucking rubbish.

if anyone wants to have a pop at frank, you can go fuck yourself and while your at it go and follow another team you silly halfwit wankers. seems as you have all forgot what the guy has done for this club, and if it was not for him half of you would prob no follow Chelsea cos we might not have won most of the things we have, you would all prob follow CIty.

SUPER SUPER FRANK SUPER SUPER FRANK SUPER SUPER FRANK SUPER FRANKIE LAMPARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I really really don't like Pellegrini... with quotes saying "Chelsea are a small club like Stoke" "I told Frank to score against them". F*cking hate his face really.

Exactly, rather than hating Lampard, I go fully hating Pellegrini, he is c***.

Make me want to buy their active legend and play him against them at the Bridge. Who are their legend anyway? I can't remember anyone.

knowledgeable: digging out frank just for doing his job, your kidding me. if that's knowledge! i'm glad i'm ignorant. that blokes got us out of more holes than i can remember.

alright toenails!

You're proving again how ignorant you are by claiming I'm one of those people who thinks Frank is a fraud. I think he is our greatest-ever player and will love and respect him forever.

My point was your blatant disrespectful towards our female members by claiming women know nothing about football. That's not very nice now, is it?

I hope your comment was in jest because we don't tolerate xenophobic language of that sort on this forum.