Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Lot of negativity around here it seems. Seems odd for a team that hasn't lost a match yet.

If offered a draw before kickoff today I would've taken it. On the road against the defending champs? Give me the point. That said, it was a bit deflating to concede against 10 men at the end of the game. All in all hard to complain when looking at the current table.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm won't go that far to say Lampard is a cunt or Judas but he is definitely a mercenary and a back stabber and i don't care how many game he played for us! thousand years of prayer will be ruined by 1 sin! playing for our direct rival and scoring against us which could cost us the title is nothing short of treachery and unforgivable!

He is no legend to me not any more! a legend goes and fucking plays in Yemen second tier if he have to but doesn't stab his people in the back and make the enemy happy.

I'm won't go that far to say Lampard is a cunt or Judas but he is definitely a mercenary and a back stabber and i don't care how many game he played for us! thousand years of prayer will be ruined by 1 sin! playing for our direct rival and scoring against us which could cost us the title is nothing short of treachery and unforgivable!

He is no legend to me not any more! a legend goes and fucking plays in Yemen second tier if he have to but doesn't stab his people in the back and make the enemy happy.

you can't pray for thousands of years it's not physically possible, it's not going to cost us the title. losing to aston villa and sunderland will cost us the title

Was at the game, Amazing Atmosphere....

Frank just did his job,if schurrle had did his we wouldn't be moaning...those that are slating him etc, you need to go support another club.

complete and utter respect for the guy!

SUPER SUPER FRANK...SUPER SUPER FRANK....

wasn't noah the figment of some shamans imagination. 70 years will do me ta very much. anything else is a bonus although another couple of european cups wouldn't go amiss.

We can't be sure of its actuality but many seem to believe it, there is religions based on it!!! 70 seem good to me too if you manage a good normal life!

Fark off, I was there today singing his name with the other 3,000! go and burn his shirt with liverpool fans!

We need to buy at least one CB like Kompany or Mangala. The reason we play defensive is because our CBs need protection otherwise they are shit, while guys like Kompany have no problem being 1 on 1 and often coming out on top.

We could have played more attacking if Jose wasnt forced to protect his back 4 so much.

Furthermore, it seems if you pass the ball back to any of the back 4, they will either loose the ball or just launch it forward. None of them seem to have any composure and ability to bring the ball out of defence. A top top CB should be our next signing.

We need to buy at least one CB like Kompany or Mangala. The reason we play defensive is because our CBs need protection otherwise they are shit, while guys like Kompany have no problem being 1 on 1 and often coming out on top.

We could have played more attacking if Jose wasnt forced to protect his back 4 so much.

Furthermore, it seems if you pass the ball back to any of the back 4, they will either loose the ball or just launch it forward. None of them seem to have any composure and ability to bring the ball out of defence. A top top CB should be our next signing.

Looking at the squad on the whole, we probably need a few more signings than we originally thought, with some deadwood going out the door.