Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Pellegrini's is coming across as a very angry and annoyed manager right now.

he's under pressure, 5 points behind his main rivals, the opportunity to claw back points off us missed, taken to bits by bayern in the week, only joe hart saving them from a hiding, trip to roma still to come. he's under the cosh!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's under pressure, 5 points behind his main rivals, the opportunity to claw back points off us missed, taken to bits by bayern in the week, only joe hart saving them from a hiding, trip to roma still to come. he's under the cosh!

It's showing massively.

It's showing massively.

he's a fantasist, 5 points behind 5 games in, imagine the conversation that would have taken place this morning at the etihad, if they were 8 points behind at this stage of the season,"does this man know what he's doing err probably not boss" shall we sack him good idea!

Poor performance, good result.

I was a bit scared of how good Fabregas will be against teams like City. Unfortunately I am not pleased and Mou should try to work hard on this if we want some more creativity outside of Eden's shoulders ( who was again MoM alongside Tibou).

On a side note, it was Chelsea who didn't sign Frankie, not the opposite, so as a professional player I would definitely give him a credit for scoring against us.

And not to forget...Pelegrini, I piss on you.

he didnt say we was a "small club like stoke":..he said we PLAYED like Stoke. Which isnt right- even Stoke had more balls and courage against City. Our performance was disgusting. Even with 10 players they had control off the game and went for the win, while we was hiding and parking our defense. Sometimes Mourinho should actually use his big ego and play us like a top team and not like some midtable team. We should have taken the ball after our goal and actually played for the 2nd one and not get behind, wait for them and wait for another counter-attack. If your opponent is down, dont let them get back into the game. Heck, even our goal came after their corner. We probably wouldnt have had one proper chance in the game if it wasnt for Zabaletas red card.

Reminded me of the United away game of last season. We could have beaten them, but Mou was happy with a draw.

Manuel, what a bitter old cunt. Instead of slating us for playing 'like a small club' he should be congratulating Jose for doing his homework.

Man City wouldnt have a title race on their hands if they had Jose or another quality manager, instead they have a mediocre Chilean, with a 1972 haircut who looks as though he should be haunting old castles.

To be honest guys, I think Pellegrini has a point....

We were far too cautious. I think the plan was similar to when we beat them last season, except last season our attacking players had a massive influence on the counter attack. Which allowed the whole team to push up the park and maintain the pressure. Hazard in particular was world class that night. Yesterday, too many wrong passes. Which didnt allow the rest of the players to push up the park. Willian very guilty of giving the ball away alot. Hazard didnt do much but his one shining moment brought us the goal. And lets be honest, they did a good job on Diego. Thats football, its one of them things, happy enough with a point though. We are up north loads this side of christmas so its gonna be tough, coupled with the European games. Lets hope we can keep picking up points on the road!

Lampard, lots of love, but did you have to? lol. If it were me I'd have deliberately missed, but then, I'm not a pro!

KTBFFH

Manuel, what a bitter old cunt. Instead of slating us for playing 'like a small club' he should be congratulating Jose for doing his homework.

Man City wouldnt have a title race on their hands if they had Jose or another quality manager, instead they have a mediocre Chilean, with a 1972 haircut who looks as though he should be haunting old castles.

Manuel is pretty terrible at the old mind games to be fair. I'm sure Mourinho drives him up the wall. I think he's only beaten Jose twice and that was at Malaga and last year's FA cup, while Jose has beaten him 7 times and drawn twice.

I'd say José is loving those comments from grumpy old skeletor! :)

City's youtube channel is awsome, they always post those great bts videos, ours is so boring. You cant win the league with a boring youtube channel.

Loved every bit except the part where Yaya was bullying Hazard prior to kick off! Are they friends at all?!?!?

Funny, how a Neville praies Mourinho and our 'fans' here criticize him. Shame on you

Well, Neville also praised England after that pretty poor WC showing.

We had no shot on goal until they lost a man in second half...

Another worrying thing: we can only defend when playing 11-men behind the ball.