Diego Costa

Spike

Seems a lot are judging him on just our games too. Been immense this season for them, hardly put a foot wrong. Three behind Ronaldo and tied with Messi on 27 for the season he still has the chance of the Pichici and that again would be a bit special.

So he claims himself that he has multiple offers.

Wouldn't it be just our luck if he chooses somewhere other than us? Hopefully it's not like last summer where one by one every striker we were linked with signs elsewhere.

Maybe if the Cavani to United rumors are true they'd be willing to sell us Rooney after all. There's no way Rooney, after signing a new mega deal, will be happy to not only play second fiddle to RvP, but have Cavani to compete with as well.

In that case, just sign Cavani...

Integral in the build-up to their first goal and wins a penalty (and scores under immense pressure) for the second.

Did more against us than Zlatan, Cavani and Suarez have this season and has done something Messi has never done #justsaying

You're right about the pressure. It took him like 3 minutes before he properly prepared the ball on the spot. Now you could hear all the fans cheering for you to fail and miss, whole 3 minutes, yet he took the penalty brilliantly.

You're right about the pressure. It took him like 3 minutes before he properly prepared the ball on the spot. Now you could hear all the fans cheering for you to fail and miss, whole 3 minutes, yet he took the penalty brilliantly.

You didn't think he did it on purpose to waste time :halo: :halo: :halo: :halo: he is not an idiot like Balotelli who cannot put his bib on properly dude.

This guy is a fucking idiot! I don't want him at my club! He is a horrible bastard!! Throw's a strop at every little decision that goes against him! No thanks! Please just fuck off!

Whats funny is when it looked for all the world Falcao was coming here, we all wanted a more 'all round' forward like Cavani, Falcao went to France then the Cavani rumours gathered momentum and then all of a sudden we wanted a PL proven forward in Rooney instead.

Back 6 months ago when getting Costa was a pipe dream almost every one wanted him, now it looks like it could well happen all of a sudden Manduzic and Bony are better options :doh:
I wonder what type of comments will find it's way here next season when Torres scores for his new club in a weekend Costa doesn't.

I might get crucified for this, but I thought Costa proved last night that he wouldn't work as our no.1 striker.

Yes, he may have scored (from the spot) but I just saw him getting extremely frustrated very easily when he couldn't get much ball.

We want a top finisher (which he is, granted) who can stay calm and patient when we are playing against the shit teams in the PL who sit 10 men behind the ball - they've been our problem teams this season. He got frustrated in the first half and looked sullen and like he was going to kick out and get sent off any minute.

I'm not a Costa basher, before last night I thought he was our best option, but the game yesterday has made me less than excited about his prospects if we do in fact buy him... But then who else is there? Benzema or Mandzukic? Not convinced by either.

:fainthv9:

He's a proper, proper cunt. A proper one. Elbows flying everywhere, staring out JT and the ref etc. but I couldn't give a single fuck if we sign him next season and he's banging them in for us.

I find his trolling absolutely hilarious.