Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

You should have a look here

Can Cesc Fabregas play in the pivot? We asked a Barcelona blogger

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2014/6/3/5777144/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumors-cesc-fabregas-pivot

It's just one person's opinion, but I did find myself in agreement with a lot of his comments. The pivot isn't just about picking a pass and being creative. It requires tracking back, pressing to regain possession (a massive part of our game) and breaking with speed. If I were to pick 10 midfielders for that role I doubt I'd pick Fabregas.

In fact would anyone put him in their top 20 midfielders if they could have their pick of anyone?

Or is it simply because he's available that people want him? Yes we're desperate for a midfielder and Fabregas is available, he is relatively good value, he is homegrown and signing him would piss off Arsenal fans. But does that mean that he's right for the old kicking a football round a field for us business?

Or is it simply because he's available that people want him? Yes we're desperate for a midfielder and Fabregas is available, he is relatively good value, he is homegrown and signing him would piss off Arsenal fans. But does that mean that he's right for the old kicking a football round a field for us business?

Fabregas is for sale but with the money Chelsea have made, I don't think Koke or Pogba or anyone else Jose fancies is out of reach

Fabregas is for sale but with the money Chelsea have made, I don't think Koke or Pogba or anyone else Jose fancies is out of reach

And we're not exactly getting Cesc for peanuts. 36m euros or about 30m pounds is a lot of money. Which only goes to strengthen the opinion that Jose really does have a major role for him and does believe that he suits his plans if he's willing to overlook other available options for him and pay over 30m.

Please keep in mind that Cesc has much experience in the PL. That alone is a big advantage over the other players already mentioned.

Perhaps that 30m is not as much for him.

Plus he's homegrown which is something we desperately need with the departures of Lampard and Cole and probably Bertrand and Moses as well.

Would be hard seeing as he has been away with the Spanish squad the last few days.

medicals dont have to be done in england. sometimes the medical team flies out to the player