Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

you know how much I don't rate Ramires technically when I'm willing to accept Fiberglass as his replacement...

There are three players I just hate in the football world: Dani Alves, Sergio Busquets and Cesc Fabregas... but I'm willing to swallow my pride and self-respect and support this SOB if it means Ramires hits the bench.

I like Ramires as a guy, but as a footballer, I'm fed up with his limitations and how he messes up our attacks and his own tackles 3 seconds after regaining possession.

Bring Cunt Fiberglass if that's what it takes to get rid of Ramires in the starting XI

Just watch Jose switch to 4-3-3 when Cesc arrives to play both him and Rami in the starting XI! :P

Should be interesting should Cesc end up a Blue. I think there are better options but they may not be realistic due to monetary questions. I've made no secret that a Witsel Matic partnership would be ideal assuming Pogba, Vidal, or Koke aren't available. I just really wonder if Cesc fits in Jose's system

Just watch Jose switch to 4-3-3 when Cesc arrives to play both him and Rami in the starting XI! :P

Wouldn't mind that at all. In fact, I'd prefer it to be honest.

Midfield 3 of Matic/Cesc/Ramires looks extremely strong. Rotate Oscar and Ramires depending on the opposition. You won't burn Oscar out like last season and will have him fresh over a long year.

Think flooding the midfield with numbers will completely overwhelm most sides. Have Fabregas or whoever we buy as the most advanced CM.

When's the "Football According to Barbara" book coming out?

I never know if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or a bad thing... and I'm actually afraid to ask.

Maybe it's because I'm always very emphatic in my view and it may lead some to think I'm stating my opinion as a fact, but I'm not. I don't try to establish my view as the right one, but I like to defend my view and give my arguments for that, but I'm not trying to speak the truth above all truths...

I never know if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or a bad thing... and I'm actually afraid to ask.

Maybe it's because I'm always very emphatic in my view and it may lead some to think I'm stating my opinion as a fact, but I'm not. I don't try to establish my view as the right one, but I like to defend my view and give my arguments for that, but I'm not trying to speak the truth above all truths...

Compliment.

Your posts are always gigantic blocks that are basically blog posts.

Well I would certainly read it .. One of the best posters on the forum

When's the "Football According to Barbara" book coming out?

The book may never come, but my hot seat thread I guess starts this week :P

I asked Spike and he told me I was 5th in the list

Koke would be brilliant.

Would be awfully depressing and a huge anticlimax if after being linked with all of these world class midfielders we end up signing Tiago on a free. Replacing one old player with one just about as old.