Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

You are soft Barbara :P

extremely... this guy was one the players I hated the most up to two weeks ago and now I want to know when he's going to be added to the favorite player list so I can flirt with the possibility of having him there for a while, lol.

Better soft than fickle - for such a 180 change of heart (not saying you implied that, I'm saying it all by myself)

I think Cesc can wipe his hands clean of that defeat..it was their back 4 and former great keeper who caused it.

Given he was only on the pitch for 12 minutes + stoppage time, it would be ridiculous to lay the blame at his feet.

Especially given the performances of Pique, and Casillas.

extremely... this guy was one the players I hated the most up to two weeks ago and now I want to know when he's going to be added to the favorite player list so I can flirt with the possibility of having him there for a while, lol.

Better soft than fickle - for such a 180 change of heart (not saying you implied that, I'm saying it all by myself)

I think when you fully admit you have had a change of heart it's fine. I fully admit I was skeptical still am a bit but I just feel he is coming so give him a chance.

I think when you fully admit you have had a change of heart it's fine. I fully admit I was skeptical still am a bit but I just feel he is coming so give him a chance.

but I'm talking exclusively about the person.

Cesc is a very good player - always thought so. I still believe some around here overrate him, but I also believe he will improve our midfield and I think if we move to a 4-3-3 we'll have one of the best midfields in the world. He'd a valuable addition especially if we look how much we paid for him. I don't think he's the same level as Modric and Alonso for example, but they're also different kind of players... I really felt bad for him today, poor thing, although he barely took part of the match.

My change of heart is about his persona. I hated this cunt and now I see him as our little cute cunt.

Yeah he better have his head in right place IMO. Or he will be Torres 2.0, except that he is midfielder.

I just cant shake that feeling that he will have no impact here...hope Im wrong.

Why would you have that feeling? Not trying to be disrespectful, just curious. He's always been impressive and he's in his prime, why would he be poor?

Why would you have that feeling? Not trying to be disrespectful, just curious. He's always been impressive and he's in his prime, why would he be poor?

Because he's prone to losing the ball when under pressure, is known to disappear in big games, and has faded away in the second half of the season each year since he joined Barca. All that in addition to his well-documented workrate issues which can be exposed hard if playing in a pivot.

That said, he's a legitimate World Class player who only just turned 27 with probably the best vision in football + beautiful direct long balls, and we got him for a great price. Mourinho knows more than all of us and if he believes Fab will do well in his system, then I'm confident

Yeah he better have his head in right place IMO. Or he will be Torres 2.0, except that he is midfielder.

I just cant shake that feeling that he will have no impact here...hope Im wrong.

I always think that Torres 2.0, if would ever happened again (hope not to us ever again), could only applied to striker position. Don't think any midfielder would play bad, like being cursed consistently for 3.5 years.