Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Every fuckin day, I check the news nothing, one fuckin day when I have uni and do not check the news, FAbregas signs. Anyway. Welcome to Stamford Bridge, Fabregas, you have a lot to remedy. And IN YOUR FACE ARSE

Homegrown, can speak english and spanish well, PL proven (if that means anything), experienced and has great technique. Downside is that he is ex-arsenal player and his mentality could blow like Torres, he often dissapears iin big games and isnt realy hard worker (I remember Barca fans often complaining about his lazyness in final third and midfield when chasing the ball).

We should see how things go. If Mou has plan and if it works, we will end up with greatest midfield in england and potentialy europe. If not, he will be another expensive flop that came here to get trophies, money and wont leave the club, like ''parasite'' torres...

I certainly hope he gives his best to Chelsea.

Where is the dude who was acting like an idiot yesterday and laugh at us for believing rumors about Fabregas?

I thought we had to wait till Friday? You clowns were taken for a ride by the Journos and now you have the courage to call me out... LOL... What ever happened to the legality? I thought we had to wait a week?

BTW I'm still laughing at you.

He's one of ours now... I'm elated I get to troll my Arsenal friends hard but having Cesc doesn't really fill me with immense joy. He's ours now so we gotta get behind him and all we can hope for is his enthusiasm translates to performances on the pitch...

On paper this looks fucking fantastic but chemistry is a funny thing... We will have to wait and see how he melds with our other players and whether or not he takes to Jose's philosophy.

Never a dull moment at the Bridge!

It's like Fiberglass is the last player on the planet.

I agree with you, we should've signed Paulinho or Guarin or Craig Bellamy or Pajtim Kasami or S.Pienaar or N'Zogbia or Granero or Muniain or Aquilani or Nocerino or Muntari.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9309539.stm

I remeber this game. I think it was his best game of his career and remeber saying to myself if fabergas stays healthy(was injuired alot than) he has the world at his feet

There are better things to post.