Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

“I don’t see Cesc differently, but what I see if that every minute the professionalism is there and he is never afraid to have the ball or to be afraid to make a mistake. I completely trust him.”

Apparently he is the one that didn't want to play for Jose :D

Anyway, fuck logic, it's funnier that way (I'm serious) and having knee jerk reactions. It's football culture creating fictional stories and all the drama.

Of course you won't give up on him, he's your favourite player (which is surprising as I thought you were a Chelsea fan)

Haha, piss off you condescending cunt. Who are you to question my sincerity as Chelsea fan? You and all the others that question any fans loyalty can line up and kiss my arse.

Seriously DF. I like you and that but it is actually getting quite boring and annoyingly repetitive and is quite offensive with you calling one of our own players a cancer. I get you don't like him but until you have got absolute proof he has said that, you can calm down with those offensive insults. A matter of fact you have been calling him those words such as as 'cancer' before Nevin even said that. He has been poor and yes you have not liked him because of what he said during his gooners days but you take your hatred to another level. He is our player after all.

your brother sleeps with your wife/gf, and you would just say "its alright, he is my blood after all". (easy example to think thanks to giggs). i support mikel, i support rambo. does not matter if they have the quality, but atleast they have character and give their ALL for the club and the badge.

what more proof do you want mate? the fact that his performances have been so horribly shit. or the fact that even someone like pat nevin has said what he has said. what does pat have to gain by saying this. every time i have heard him, he simply praised every chelsea player, the club and everything related to it. i remember during the AVB time too, he was so positive.

as for cesc, i always thought pat was a fan. just hear him speak of cesc the day we won the league and cesc just fell on the floor crying. just look at him talk about cesc. why would nevin say what he said. the only way we get more proof is if cesc himself comes out and says this because i am pretty sure if jose says this, people would still think he is making stuff up or trying to create problem.

as for calling him a cancer, well he is what he is. i did not need pat nevin to say this. sometimes things are just obvious. he was, is and always will be a cunt. a cunt of a human.

lastly, since i have already been so repetitive, let me finish with my best tag line related to cunt fiberglass : I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT JOSE ACTUALLY BOUGHT HIM.

your brother sleeps with your wife/gf, and you would just say "its alright, he is my blood after all". (easy example to think thanks to giggs). i support mikel, i support rambo. does not matter if they have the quality, but atleast they have character and give their ALL for the club and the badge.

what more proof do you want mate? the fact that his performances have been so horribly shit. or the fact that even someone like pat nevin has said what he has said. what does pat have to gain by saying this. every time i have heard him, he simply praised every chelsea player, the club and everything related to it. i remember during the AVB time too, he was so positive.

as for cesc, i always thought pat was a fan. just hear him speak of cesc the day we won the league and cesc just fell on the floor crying. just look at him talk about cesc. why would nevin say what he said. the only way we get more proof is if cesc himself comes out and says this because i am pretty sure if jose says this, people would still think he is making stuff up or trying to create problem.

as for calling him a cancer, well he is what he is. i did not need pat nevin to say this. sometimes things are just obvious. he was, is and always will be a cunt. a cunt of a human.

lastly, since i have already been so repetitive, let me finish with my best tag line related to cunt fiberglass : I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT JOSE ACTUALLY BOUGHT HIM.

"Your brother sleeps with your wife"...A little dramatic don't you think?

Why won't you just come out with it. Admit you don't like Cesc, he has been playing poorly, and you want him to be a traitor/rat/mole/snake so you can further vent your frusteration of Chelsea horrible season on him.

"Your brother sleeps with your wife"...A little dramatic don't you think?

Why won't you just come out with it. Admit you don't like Cesc, he has been playing poorly, and you want him to be a traitor/rat/mole/snake so you can further vent your frusteration of Chelsea horrible season on him.

so its un-dramatic to be bloody piss on the club and your manager?

i have not? how long have you been on the forum mate. people should really know their stuff before running their mouths.

I don't believe he had any part in this movement to force José out. He been trying, and today he did again. He just continues to be completely out of form. One of the few players that showed today what he's been showing for months...

I don't believe he had any part in this movement to force José out. He been trying, and today he did again. He just continues to be completely out of form. One of the few players that showed today what he's been showing for months...

Being a Cesc fangirl you would say this.

Funny how 2 of the 3 so-called snakes are Mourinho signings.

Also funny how people have been unhappy with both Costa and Fabregas for months for legit football reasons - Costa's shit technical ability and Fabregas the defensive liability / turtle in midfield.

And some people wanted to give him free reign to make more signings to replace the so-called snakes!

You couldn't make it up.