Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can play as striker, second striker, LAM or RAM. Actually I don't want to see him as a winger as I love Salah/Schurlle/Willian. (Hazard is an untouchable)

If he is bought to be the 2/3th striker, I'd happy with that.

Schurrle is the same. Remember Schurrle at striker this season? We need to play strikers at striker and wingers on the wing. None of this false 9 bullshit.

18m for this guy would be fucking awesome.

Why are people here against having more quality in more positions?

Do you remember how we play when hazard isnt on the pitch or when he doesnt perform like he usually does?

I dont see it anywhere.

Its all over twitter

Anytime a poster doesn't personally agree with the signing, he just says "Roman signing"

So do you honestly believe this transfer makes sense? We already have enough quality in all positions behind the striker and us signing him means Jose is ready to offload atleast one of our attacking midfielders which I don't think he is willing to do. So unless there is pressure from the board or Roman to sign Lavezzi, I don't think Mourinho would want this.

So do you honestly believe this transfer makes sense? We already have enough quality in all positions behind the striker and us signing him means Jose is ready to offload atleast one of our attacking midfielders which I don't think he is willing to do. So unless there is pressure from the board or Roman to sign Lavezzi, I don't think Mourinho would want this.

It makes perfect sense.

Its all over twitter

A Roman signing? So Lavezzi, a player who is very fast, direct, good at carrying the ball, scores goals and works very hard is not a Mourinho sort of player? Hes exactly the profile of player Mourinho likes and he'd suit our team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You