Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Just like how Liverpool, City, PSG and others have done this season.

Jose must have a plan but first we need to put out the other Madrid team.

Agreed let's not count our chickens before they hatch - tomorrow won't be a walk in the park. Gladly take a 1-0 after regulation, but I do see this match going into extratime

Agreed let's not count our chickens before they hatch - tomorrow won't be a walk in the park. Gladly take a 1-0 after regulation, but I do see this match going into extratime

Lets hope it does not. All depends on how we start. If we start fast it could be over before they know it.

Bayern defense were letting the Real players through in both matches.

Let them try, the keeper will save it & if he does n't then santa Barbara will save it.

That's not how we defend and we will ashpyxiate them as also the Atleticos tomorrow.

Like I said earlier, many people disregard from how good Real actually are.

HOWEVER, we are one of the best teams in the world when it comes to defending so it would be another thing to play against us.

Plus we got Mourinho :)

But, first things first... We have to beat Atletico first and it wont be a walk in the park for sure.

i really dont like the vibe on here. the result somehow seems to be a foregone conclusion. everyone talking about the final. i hope the players are more focused than the fans currently are.

Well, that's the problem when we know the outcome of the other tie first before we play. Would have preferred if we had played today rather than tomorrow.

In Spain this season, REAL - Atletico 3-0, Atletico - REAL 2-2.

Atletico six points ahead in the league but having played one more - both in with chance in the remaining 3/4 matches.

Actually it is

Rm 0-1 atm

Atm2-2rm

Which means rm needs atm to drop 4 points atleast to win the liga as atm beat them on head to head.

Actually it is

Rm 0-1 atm

Atm2-2rm

Which means rm needs atm to drop 4 points atleast to win the liga as atm beat them on head to head.

Mistake. I quoted copa del rey result as league result. It was Rm 0-1 Atm in September for the league and 2-2 the replay match.

For the cup Real actually won both legs 3-0, 2-0.

Generally the way Atletico is underrated relative to Real Madrid does n't find me in agreement. I don't know what these guys count.