Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Big day is here Blues. Time to stand up and be counted. Disagreements and opinions all go to one side tonight. Regardless of who plays or who doesn't play it's 100% behind the team. If you are going to The Bridge be in full voice. 4 walls of noise. Drown out the sound of the Athletico fans. Drown out the P.A system. Drown out the stand across from you. If you can't make the game then be sure to be shouting so loud you can be heard in SW6 anyway.

It's potentially the kind of night you will be talking about for years to come. It's down us to show just exactly what it means to be part of Chelsea and get the team to sense the occasion.

AND IT'S SUPER CHELSEAAAA!

Tonight´s Atletico are the only unbeaten side left in the CL. A very formidable opponent in my view. Any speculation on tonight´s lineup is premature.

Both sides appear to play almost similar football.

A lot of Atletico´s players have never played in a game like this. Perhaps, a huge advantage for Chelsea? I hope so.

Hazard, JT & Samuel are back in the lineup. A huge boost, especially JT, I feel.

The way I see it. A very tight game again. One mistake, just may decide this encounter. Hopefully, it will be made by Atletico & Chelsea capitalize on it.

If Chelsea wins, I hope they will, I cannot wait to see Jose against Real. A mouth watering encounter, in my opinion.

Tonight´s Atletico are the only unbeaten side left in the CL. A very formidable opponent in my view. Any speculation on tonight´s lineup is premature.

Both sides appear to play almost similar football.

A lot of Atletico´s players have never played in a game like this. Perhaps, a huge advantage for Chelsea? I hope so.

Hazard, JT & Samuel are back in the lineup. A huge boost, especially JT, I feel.

The way I see it. A very tight game again. One mistake, just may decide this encounter. Hopefully, it will be made by Atletico & Chelsea capitalize on it.

If Chelsea wins, I hope they will, I cannot wait to see Jose against Real. A mouth watering encounter, in my opinion.

I feel Hazard is even more important than JT. I believe it's going to be an equal game. 50/50 possession. equal chances. We need to take them.

I feel Hazard is even more important than JT. I believe it's going to be an equal game. 50/50 possession. equal chances. We need to take them.

Well, you just might be correct.

Personally, I believe JT must steady Chelsea´s defense, avoid any mistake & the boys up top will pop one in.

Well, you just might be correct.

Personally, I believe JT must steady Chelsea´s defense, avoid any mistake & the boys up top will pop one in.

You are correct too. I get your point since if we had David Luiz and Cahill at the back I wouldn't feel so safe. At Anfield though, with Ivan we were fantastic.

Are we going to play with 3 defensive mids or are we going to set out like we did against PSG.

If it's Rami and Luiz, with Hazard, Oscar and Willian just in front it's going to be a very forward minded team.

It's probably going to be a 4-2-3-1. Don't think we have enough options available to play 4-3-3 again.