Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Now THAT would work. So 3 at the back, those to wing backs, Luiz holding, Oscar just in front, then Hazard and Willian off Eto'o. I like it.

But I do think that some people were suggesting playing Dave in the midfield duo/trio, which just confuses me.

not exactly :) (besides jose will never go with 343) ... I meant a 433 with A.Cole in his normal position with Azpi in front of him ... flooding the touchline corridor with Cole - Azpi and Ivan - Ramires with DL holding .. granted, its very improbable jose will do that, but I think it work

not exactly :) (besides jose will never go with 343) ... I meant a 433 with A.Cole in his normal position with Azpi in front of him ... flooding the touchline corridor with Cole - Azpi and Ivan - Ramires with DL holding .. granted, its very improbable jose will do that, but I think it work

Oh I see. Hmm. Don't know about that. But I guess it means we could have 2 players on each side marking their tricky wide players. I'd be willing to see how it does :P. I got all excited about that 3 at the back suggestion there xD.

Oh I see. Hmm. Don't know about that. But I guess it means we could have 2 players on each side marking their tricky wide players. I'd be willing to see how it does :P. I got all excited about that 3 at the back suggestion there xD.

I just don't trust Rami in a 4231 anymore... we've been seeing him all season.... he needs space, or he'll be running in to a brick wall all night ... anyway, I trust Jose to the right thing.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!! blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Now THAT would work. So 3 at the back, those two wing backs, Luiz holding, Oscar just in front, then Hazard and Willian off Eto'o. I like it.

But I do think that some people were suggesting playing Dave in the midfield duo/trio, which just confuses me.

Actually I think he is suggesting Azpi and Cole BOTH on the left, not as RWB and LWB. Let's face it, neither of these re going to happen. (e/ late to the party, sorry!)

I vote 4231. We need to win and playing a 5311 is not the way to do it. We are at home and need to take the initiative. Luiz-Ramires will be fine. Gabi is out for them.

This is the toughest match of the season. We have said that before for Man City, PSG... but we have to beat the unbeaten Atletico Madrid. Also it's the first time i really don't have a clue about what Mourinho thinks tactically. How sould we start? Is it safe to start by attacking with all guns and give them opportunities to counter? Or maybe be more patient? But then again we have to score first, otherwise i don't wanna think about what will happen.

But i think the plan for Atletico is more clear. They may start defending deep. Try to frustrate us in the first half and maybe they get opportunities on the counter and suddenly come at us with everything they got at about 75'.

We probably will have to prove today that we can bypass the same tactic we used against them @ Madrid. Remember West Ham? That's why it will be the ultimate hard task for us.

Do i have faith? Yes, of course. If we make it, it will be the most satisfying win of the season for me. Forget Liverpool. This is real men's football tonight @ the Bridge.

Beat Atletico and Real 1:0 with ultimate defensive tactics if it takes to win the title. I dont care. At least certain people will feel a slap on their face. And we will be champions of Europe.

Common C H E L S E A :blue scalf: Beat Atletico tonight :blue scalf: