Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

WOOOWOWWWW what great news!!! So excited!! I feel the atmosphere!!! Come on Chelsea!!! Come on BLUES!!! BRING THEM ON!!! WE WILL WINN1!!!!!!!!! LOVE U CHELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I think it's just an amazing achievment that the team which last year won the Europa League, are now one win away from the Chmapions league final for the second time in three years. You can't write this stuff..We really do have the best manager in the world.

I think it's just an amazing achievment that the team which last year won the Europa League, are now one win away from the Chmapions league final for the second time in three years. You can't write this stuff..We really do have the best manager in the world.

bayern already got their 3 finals in 4 years. if they manage into the final this year, it'll be 4 finals in 5 year. pretty scary achievement even though im pretty sure their reign will be over under pep management

If we reach finals, I realy think it doesnt matter who we get.

Real is deadly on counter, but their defense isnt best and the pressure will be on their side big time; CL final itself, being favourites, wanting 10th trophy etc...

On other side, Bayern has better defense, but they realy need lot of time and chances to score. Last year bayern, I would be afraid, but this year, we have chances if we face them. They have changed system; now they are more exposed in defense and less efficient in attack. Similar to barca, except they are stronger side, considering size of players.

In theory, I fear Real more because they realy can punish you on good day. They can score from distance (Bale; Ronaldo), they are fast and still have good defenders. But their concentration realy is bad. They can put brilliant match and week later bad one. Bayern hasnt convinced me yet, they were better last year. However, if they go more direct football (like against ManU after conceding), they are still very strong.

All in all, both teams will keep the ball and attack more. If we manage to not concede, we can frustrate them and punish them on counter. If they score early goal or so, we will need to attack and they could destroy us on counter.

But lets wait, we need to win tomorrow first. Believe!

How Cech is fit? it's unbelievable!!

There is press conference today?

I heard that Cech put his shoulder back in place on the pitch. Pretty remarkable & painful to say the least. If Eva said he can play, then I am good w/ that. TBH our injuries hasn't been terrible like they were. Remember that Ballack incident when the club mis-diagnose his condition?

p.s.....I just spoke to my Dr Friend @rashthedoctor & he said the recovery time for a dislocated shoulder is 2 months. Hmmmm