Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

I have a bad feeling for this game. Felt confident against PSG, Man CIty, Liverpool and Bayern but Atleti are way better than any of those teams.

i had a bad feeling about barca and bayern in 2012...look how that turned out. then again, i have a bad feeling about just about every game, haha. always imagine the worst.

Biggest match of the year.

What are you expecting up front?

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

?

Any chance Torres or Ba gets the start?

Everyone else agree that it will be.....

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Luiz - Ramires

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Biggest match of the year.

What are you expecting up front?

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

?

Any chance Torres or Ba gets the start?

Everyone else agree that it will be.....

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Luiz - Ramires

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Don't you think Cech will start if he is fit?

Fuck off who are saying its Real Madrid year. 99% of the world thought Liverpool was destined to win the PL this season.

I have a lot more confidence now, because Real have a very similar playing style.

Chelsea 5-0 Atlético

Mourinho always gave Ancelotti a tactical beating when they met in Italy. Although this time Real Madrid has twice our quality in terms of squad and depth. If we meet them in the final, I think we do have a small chance but I wouldn't bet my money on it.

I don't think we can beat Atletico 5-0 though. Atletico's approach to big opponents has always been this for the past two years: Park the bus and wait for a good chance to counter-attack. And they play this defensively even more than we do.

And we all know how Chelsea struggles against teams that sit back defending...

The good news is that we are better than them at defending AND counter-attacking. Put simply, what they do good, we do better. It's gonna be a boring game, I predict, but Chelsea will come on top. I'm sure of it.

I feel nervous for this game like any other big games really. But thats what Chelsea is all about, we are all about the big games in the Champions league quarters, semis and finals. This is where the club is meant to be, not in Europa League.

How can people worry about Real at this moment? Yeah they are monsters, but Atletico is the opponent now and it will be a big big game.

Besides, this is Chelsea FC, we slay monsters as a hobby.

I don't think we can beat Atletico 5-0 though. Atletico's approach to big opponents has always been this for the past two years: Park the bus and wait for a good chance to counter-attack. And they play this defensively even more than we do.

And we all know how Chelsea struggles against teams that sit back defending...

The good news is that we are better than them at defending AND counter-attacking. Put simply, what they do good, we do better. It's gonna be a boring game, I predict, but Chelsea will come on top. I'm sure of it.

I don't think Henrique was serious anyway

Can't get a wink of sleep. One win away from a Champions League final.

Congrats to Real for winning the 2nd/3rd place play off last night!

Hope to see

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Luiz - Ramires

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o